Chapter 13 Shame

Y/N's Pov

( BTW, it's the next day.) I woke up. I only got an hour of sleep. I'm still mad at myself for saying that to Sans. I walked over to my closet. I have to practice with Metaton in an hour, I looked drought my wardrobe and chose a casual outfit. (Pic below.)

I put it on

I put it on. I watched TV until Metaton knocked on my door." Coming!" I yelled grabbing my purse, and key. I walked out the door. Metaton looked at my outfit like I was crazy." What's wrong with my outfit?" I asked a little disappointed in myself... well, even more than I already am." It's just...... there's no.... pink." He said looking at it. I sighed. It's just a color." Sorry. I don't have much pink." I said looking up at him. We walked into the elavater. It opened soon after, we walked out. The dance studio wasn't far away so we walked. I kept thinking that I saw Sans, and when I realized it wasn't him I frowned. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked at it. I got a call... from Sans! I looked at Metaton, he nodded. I picked up at the third ring." Hello?" I said with shame in voice. But it wasn't at him of course, it was at myself." Hey um. Meet me in front of the hotel your staying at after practice." He said with a nervous tone.( Time skip to after practice. sorry! I had to!) Me and Metaton began to walk back. I saw Sans. In front of the hotel." You go in, I'll meet you inside." I said smiling. He nodded in understanding. He walked in. I walked up to Sans." What's up?" I asked." Remember that time line I kissed you in?" He asked. I nodded, blushing." Make that 2." He said and kissed me. I stood there in shock, remembering when I did hat to him. Soon enough I melted into the kiss. I wish it could last forever, but sadly. I need air. We separated, him with his blue blush, me with ,me with my crimson blush." I- I need to go. See you tomorrow?" I asked. He nodded and disappeared. I sighed. I walked into the hotel. Metaton stood there smirking at me. He showed me a picture he took.... of me and Sans... he was about to send it to Alphys." Don't you dare." I said angrily." Or else?" He asked holding his finger over the send button." I'll push you into Pap next chance I get and take a pic and send it to Sans. He wouldn't be to happy about that." I said smirking. Metaton in deleted the picture the second I said Sans. I smiled." Thank you. BTW, I ship you with Pap." I said stepping into the elavater with him. He just smirked at me." And I ship you with Sans." He said looking down at me. I blushed and looked at the floor.