Begging for Trouble

A/N Oh my gosh I'm sorry! I updated in october but I guess something messed up and it didn't update to this story and I only just realized! Please don't hate me!!! Tell me what you think? I'm not entirely satisfied with this chapter but here you go!

My legs moved swiftly as I whisked through the empty halls towards the student parking lot. I hadn’t been able to open my locker and I’d needed the janitors help.

The guys have probably been waiting for me for fifteen minutes, if they’re even still there. Noah seems like the type to just leave. Finally I make it to the doors and, thankfully, I see the familiar silver vehicle.

I ran up to the car door but when I pulled it, it was locked. I looked in puzzled and saw Sam’s stern face, Noah looked the same and Connor’s as well. I gestured towards the door, though they had to know it was locked.

Sam rolled down his driver side window, "you’re late," he stated his face straight, but I could see him trying not to smile. "Sorry I know, I couldn’t open my locker and I had to get the janitor!" I explain.

I see Noah shaking his head and making the ‘tsk tsk’ noise, "excuses excuses, you were still late."

"So? Just let me in the car now and we’ll go home."

Sam shook his head, "I don’t know you made us wait a whole fifteen minutes, you should do something to make up for that."

I sighed, "Like what, what do you want me to do? Get on my knees and beg?" At that I could see Sam’s eyes widen and a smirk formed on Noah’s face.

I put up my hands, "wait no! I didn’t mean that!"

Noah’s smirk grew even bigger, "I think that sounds like a good idea."

"Seriously guys, just let me in the car," I tried, but Sam shook his head. Connor started laughing, "Grace just do it, they’ll wait here all day trust me."

I believed Connor, I saw the set look in Sam and Noah’s eyes. I looked around the parking lot, thankfully everybody else had already left.

I bent down on the asphalt and looked up at them, "please jerks, let me in your car."

"I don’t know Sam, that didn’t sound very nice," said Noah. Sam nodded his head, "I think it should be something along the lines of; Sam and Noah you are both so amazing, I don’t deserve to be in your presence, but please let me into your car."

I stared at him, they had to be joking.

They weren’t joking.

I felt my face heat up, "Sam and Noah you are both so amazing, I don’t deserve to be in your presence, but please let me into your car."

Both boys were smiling wide, "so true but you can come in," Sam said and I heard the click of the lock. As I sat down into the seat beside Connor I muttered, "Assholes."

Noah looked back, "what was that?"

"Hmm, nothing." I smiled at him innocently and Connor laughed.

When we finally made it back home Dallin was waiting for us, "where have you guys been, you’re late!"

I felt my face heat up and I walked past him grumbling, while Sam started laughing. I went to my room and put my stuff away. I looked outside my window, in the daylight the forest around the clearing looked beautiful and alive.

I decided I wanted to go exploring, I went downstairs and told Dallin I was going for a walk. "Be careful, and make sure you’re back before it gets dark," he looked at me seriously.