The Part With The Handcuffs

Julian shoved Noel into his office. Noel staggered but refused to fall. He rubbed the blood from his nose against the back of his hand and glared at Julian, ready for whatever was coming.

The prison guard slammed the door and locked it shut, turning to face the stubborn criminal.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?!"

"Swim the English Channel. You know very well what I'm bloody talking about!"

"You know why I did it and you stood up for me like I stood up for Rich. Don't pick on me now"

Julian sat on the edge of his desk, frustratingly gripping the edges. He sighed when looking into Noel's eyes.

"I could get fired defending you"

"I never asked ya to"

"I can't help it... I could go to prison myself if they ever-"

"Stop your fucking pity party!"

"Stop getting into fights"

"Or what, you'll arrest me?" Noel smirked, "Wouldn't mind being in a pair of your handcuffs"

"Don't flirt with me, I'm angry"

"I did a terrible thing, sir, so punish me"

Julian couldn't resist Noel when he said that. It was like his sex trigger phrase. Punish him? It just sent shivers down his spine and made him salivate at the thought.

"You're impossible"

Yet Noel took no regard for Julian's words as the man strode over to him and pushed his frame up onto the small filing cabinet behind him. Noel flung his arms around Julian's neck and his legs snuck around his waist. Julian started attacking his neck with kisses and it made Noel giggle.

"This isn't punishment"

Julian had to smile at Noel's remark before he cockily took the handcuffs off his utility belt and waved them in front of the criminal's face.

"It can be"

But Noel snatched the handcuffs and quickly locked Julian's wrists into them instead. Noel lifted Julian's arms up so he could bring them around his neck.

"Cheeky"

Noel started a love-bite on Julian's neck as the tips of his fingers played with the ends of Noel's hair. When Noel pulled away there was a few seconds with no movement. Then Julian's head tilted slightly and Noel worried he would kiss him despite their agreement. So he slunk off the filing cabinet and dropped to his knees, hurriedly taking Julian's pants off. He managed to get them and his briefs to his ankles, cock in hand before Julian said anything.

"No" Julian grumbled, "I don't want that"

Suddenly his domineering side came into play when he grabbed a handful of Noel's hair and yanked him up, ignoring the pinching of the handcuffs. Noel stopped breathing when Julian ordered him to undress.

He slipped out of his jumpsuit with ease and waited for more orders.

"Take these stupid things off me"

Noel did as he was told, unhooking the key from the utility belt that was now on the floor. Julian took the handcuffs and strapped them onto Noel. He took his shirt off before lifting Noel up off the ground, legs wrapping around his waist again as Julian harshly pushed his back against the door.

"Kinky"

Julian ignored Noel, spitting on his fingers and inserting two into Noel. He lost breath again as Julian smoothly pumped his fingers and watched Noel unintentionally moan. He pulled them out and spat on them again, lathering his own cock in a sheen of saliva. Without a second thought, Julian was inside of Noel. Noel squealed but eventually got used to the feeling of Julian's whole length and the aggressive thrusting up against the door. He clawed at the older man's neck as he couldn't go far with the handcuffs. Julian couldn't stop panting. 

Noel had to get into fights more often.