Chapter 3

"He's arrogant and cocky and I don't like him" I stated quietly as were out of ear shot

"No shit" Alex said back, "why do you think we got you out of there?"

"Ugh, this is going to be a hard few months, I mean the way he talked about the movie was as if it revolved around him"

Suddenly the door we were standing in front of opened and a young teenage boy stepped out, "you guys talking about Nash?"

"Yeah how'd you know?" I said in utter annoyance considering we were still on the topic of that annoying boy.

"You said arrogant and cocky, which basically describes my brother these days."

"These days? Brother? Who are you anyways?"

"Hayes Grier, Nash's 13 year old brother. By these days I mean the last few months, around new people he always acts superior to them, I think the fame from all the girls is going to his head, he will defiantly open up to you two sooner than you." He said pointing first to my brother then me.

"I'm so sorry, fame? I thought this was his first role ever."

"Nash has become a famous vine star."

"He's famous for growing a plant?" I wonder if my un-approving confusion was apparent enough.

"Audree, vine is that app that all your friends are obsessed with, you know, the one you can make six second videos on" Jackson tried to remind me.

"Eh, I've never played into the whole social media scene." I said brushing it off. "Hey, Hayes do you want to help us find our rooms?"

"Yeah no problem, they all have our names on the front but I don't blame you for not knowing where to go, it's extremely confusing in this house." We walked in a comfortable silence for about a minute till we came across two doors with the names Jackson and Alex across them. My brothers both went inside their new rooms to unpack but not before giving me big hugs. I love my brothers, I swear I would be nowhere without them.

Hayes and I continued walking in what felt like a multitude of circles. He broke the science by asking, "so how much older are the twins then you?"

"The twins? Oh you mean my brothers, well actually I'm the oldest"

"Wow really? By how many months? You guys don't look at all that far apart."

"We're not. And they're not twins, well not technically. I'm a whole two minutes older than Alex and seven minutes older than Jackson."

"Wait, you guys are triplets? That's so cool"

"Yeah I suppose so!" I said with a big smile.

Finally we reached a door with my name on it. I was about to walk in before Hayes stopped me, "wait Audree there's something you should know"

"What is it Hayes?"

"The room next door, it belongs to Nash, and...."

"Spit it out"

"Well you kinda have a conjoined bathroom with him"

"Your kidding me!"

"Ahh, no. I'm sorry for you though."

"Oh no! Nash is one of those boys who takes forever in the bathroom isn't he?!!"

"I've said too much, I must go now, I have a long journey to find my room ahead of me" and with that he ran off.

I yelled after him, "I'm stubborn, be warned!" He turned around and winked then was off again.

I can already predict that there are going to be some awkward morning in my future, hopefully he will be able to drop the act and get over himself soon. But for now, I'm going to download social media stuff on my phone. And for the first time ever I am going to stalk someone, Nash to be exact. "Here goes nothing" I said as I walked into my new room.