Chapter 13

Audree's pov

I think I'm still floating on clouds since my date with Nash last night, he seems to know me a lot better then I thought he did, I mean, HE TOOK ME BOWLING!!!! I love bowling, and the best part about it was how I so beat him good. And then we went and played laser tag, where I won again!

This morning was the first morning of shooting, and It took what felt like 80 years to get me all 'dolled up' as Rachel, the make up artist called it. I called it pain and torture considering every time she got close to me with the eye liner pencil I flinched and more times then not i ended up being poked in the eye.... Oops

The scene we shot this morning was the one where my character first shows off her throwing skills while wearing heals and a dress, we didn't even shoot the whole scene, just the beginning of it. We had to shoot it about a million times for various reasons, most of which were the baseballs fault since it wouldn't go to any of the right places when it was grown at me or when I threw it.

Now I'm sitting alone at a little table eating lunch, we are shooting another part of the same scene a little later on today.

As I started getting deeper into thought about how amazing the date was last night, something came at me yelled BOO at me, grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me. I screamed so loud everyone around turned to stare then started laughing lightly to themselves. Once I finally composed myself I looked to see that Nash was the one who did this to me and he was on the ground in hysterics.

"Gee, I sure am glad my compleat and utter fear of you makes you laugh", i said in a slightly sarcastic tone, part of me was happy that he had decided to come over and be with me, so I didn't want to sound too mad at him.

Nash composed himself and stood up, "hello there Audree!"

"Hello Nash, what can I do for you?"

"Didn't you get the memo" I shook my head, no, "oh well we're done for the day, so I'm taking you out!"

"Whoa there! Hold up, what makes you think I want you to 'take me out?'"

"Your undying love for me of course!" I gave him the best 'evil' stare down I could before his dropped and he looked like a sad puppy then he said, "wait do you not?"

I stared at him for a few seconds longer and as he was about to turn and walk away I laughed out loud at him, grabbing his attention, "you should have seen your face! Of course I want to go with you! Let me just go get my things and tell Jerry we're leaving"

His face was all lit up and I told him I would meet him at the sidewalk in 10 minutes.

As I reached the sidewalk I saw Nash talking to someone in a black car, it seemed odd but I went with it anyways. As I finally approaches Nash and the car Nash said, "hey, get in, this is Arturo and he's going to be our driver for today" I laughed at how I originally thought the situation was kind of sketchy and then introduced myself to Arturo.

"So if he's our driver for the day, does that mean we're going more then one place?" I asked Nash while settling into the back seat of Arturo's car.

"Oh you have no idea little one" Nash said before reaching into his back pocket at pulling out a bandana, "here put this on, I want where we're going to go to be a surprise!" I could here and see the excitement in his face so I did what I was told.

I'm not entirely sure why Nash made me put the bandana on right when we got in the car because it was another hour before we were allowed to get out, but it didn't feel that long because Nash and I talked the whole way there, It was kind of awkward though because I couldn't see a thing, which kept Nash amused, every time I set my phone down 5 minutes later I would search for it again, then once I had it I would remember how pointless having if would be and set it down somewhere again, it was an endless cycle.