Chapter 10

"First things first" I said to Nash, while pacing uncontrollably in front of his bed where he was sitting, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what I said and how I've acted, I'm just sorry"

"Me too, I'm sorry too I've been a jerk to you and for no reason really" Nash replied

I stopped pacing and stood in front of him, "ok so that's settled we'll be nicer to each other from now on. I'm not saying that I'm gonna stop being tuff and stubborn though"

"I wouldn't expect you to act any other way"

"Ok good. So about what I said, I honestly thought that's what you and everyone wanted to hear" I looked down at my mismatched socks waiting for a reply.

"I get it, I guess, I mean what should I have expected, you to revile some undying love for me?"

"Ha! NO!" I said nearly breaking down into a laughing fest, but then I looked at the gradually disappointed face Nash had accumulated and said, I mean, you should know me enough by now to know it would have to take a lot for that to happen."

"Right" he said, his face softening, "now to what I really wanna talk about" his face switched into a cocky grin.

"Uh oh" I took a step back.

"That kiss, it was pretty amazing, don't you agree?" The cockiness not washing off his face.

"Oh don't flatter yourself Grier"

"Don't lie to yourself strike, you know you want more" he said winking.

"Fine fine, it was pretty good"

"Pretty good?"

"Don't push it Nash" I said playfully yet serious.

"Okay, so for the final order of business, where does this put us on the relationship status?"

"Hmm i don't know" I slowly answered, "I mean what if that was a once in a lifetime kiss and these aren't real feelings towards each other? What if were just kidding ourselves?"

"Something tells me we're not just kidding ourselves, and that kiss was not once in a lifetime" he stood up in front of me, easily towering a solid 11 inches above my head, "I'm gonna prove it to you" and before I could relies what he meant, once again our lips were connected in a deep kiss.

This time however I couldn't pull away, not just because I didn't want to but because he had his hands on both sides of my face holding me close to him, it was sweet, but with our slightly huge height different, my feet were barely on the ground and my neck was becoming a bit strained.

I pulled away as far as I could to say, "Nash your hurting me"

"Oh my I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, I swear, it's just I wanna prove to you we're meant to be"

"Dude chill ax, it's just cause your so tall, and I'm so, you know, not tall"

"Ha, yeah, you are pretty short" he then got nervous, "so since I'm hoping I proved my self, will you go out with me Audree?"

--------

Authors note

Ok so I was gonna do one big update, like a really long chapter, but then I realized this is a great cliff hanger. Or maybe it isn't idk, anyways I'm gonna try for another update tonight as well or maybe not I'm not sure yet, you'll just have to wait and find out, or not wait, again I haven't decided yet.

Okayyyy byyyye!

For now....