Chapter 9

Audree's pov

The last two weeks have been non stop baseball. Little did anyone know I used to play on a co-ed team through 7th grade, so I had a few skills up my sleeve. I played it dumb for a few days though, mainly so I could 'knock em outta the park' when I revealed those skills, it was really funny especially when I hit Nash in the gut while I was 'learning' how to pitch the first day, he didn't join us the next day, I cried from laughing so hard.

Oddly Nash has been nicer lately, he try's to hide it but I can see it. It's quite possible he's just intimidated by me, I ruled out having 'feelings' for me on day one. He doesn't fight with me as much, our moms are obviously relieved. I've even had educated conversations with him, granted they were when we were running our lines and everything said was scripted for a movie, but still a conversation so I guess that's progress.

When I have free time after baseball all day and avoiding the online school our crazy producer put us all on I've been hanging out with Clara, she's finally almost gotten over the living with Nash thing and doing a movie with several of her celebrity crushes. I'm glad I wasn't crushing on any of them before the movie, that would have been awkward.

Clara's introduced me to some of her friends too, they're nice and just as jealous and boy crazed as Clara. I'm having them all over for a slumber party tonight so we'll see how this goes, I'll be fine as long as none of them fall for my brothers, I can't imagine either on of them dating a friend of mine. For all I care they can have Nash.

-------

Someone please tell me how I've ended up in a circle with Clara her three closest friends, my brothers, Nash and Matt playing truth or dare as if we've hit up a time machine to take us back to middle and elementary school. Here I am about to watch Alex kiss my new friend Haley as if I didn't pray for this not to happen. I haven't gone yet or had anything done to me, thankfully I'm a expert avoider in this type of situation.

"Audree your up, truth or dare?" Another one of Clara's friends jewels asked me.

"Ahhhh how about truth?" I asked.

"Hmm ok guys let's consult"

"Wait what why, you didn't do that for any of the others!"

"Yeah well the others weren't you" Nash replied.

What did he mean by that? I Couldn't help but wonder.

"Ok we got it!" Sage said

"Alright lay it on me guys"

"Do you have feelings for Nash?"

I think my face just turned white, what do I say to that? He's sitting right across from me and I haven't really thought about that possibility before, I mean do I? Ugh I gust don't I know. Oh boy they're all looking at me now. "What type of feelings?"

"Oh you know feelings, the ones you get when you wanna be more than friends with someone" Clara urged.

"I don't necessarily consider Nash and I 'friends' so I guess I can't have feelings for him!" There, I'm satisfied with my answer and I smiled big.

When I looked at everyone they're faces all looked hurt and broken, Nash stood up and left, I thought that was the answer they were looking for but they just shook third heads at me "you've really done it this time Audree" Jackson said.

"What do you mean? I don't get this I mean why do you all look disappointed in me?"

Jewels started to respond but Alex stopped her "wait for it let her figure it out herself"

"Figure what out myself?" Alex gave me a week smile when then it hit me "oh no oh no no no I didn't just do that, I could've sworn he didn't like me, but this would explain why he's been nicer lately" everyone nodded their heads at me, I quickly got up and ran out of the room and didn't stop till I was outside Nash's room.

I slowed my breathing and knocked on the door, three steady knocks. There was no Immediate answer but I didn't budge, I knew he was in there, I could here him sniffling, so I knocked again, then again the third time he opened the door "I'd rather not see anyone right now" he started to shut the door but I grabbed him before he could and to my utter shock I kissed him, he put his arms around me and deepened the kiss. I was first to pull away "Nash I think we need to talk"

"Yeah I agree"

-------

Authors note

Wow I did not see that coming. Hmm what will happen next? Will they put their differences aside and make it work or will they get in the way??

Sorry it's been so long I've been super busy with school. Hope you all liked the chapter though. I'm not gonna promise when the next one will be but I'm hoping soon!