Chapter Nine -The Train Ride of Annoyance

I looked at the man beside me in disgust. First he spills his odd sticky grapefruit juice. Who the hell drinks grapefruit juice? Now, he decided to fall asleep leaning my right shoulder! Couldn’t he have found something else to lean on? My shoulder isn’t that comfy! I wouldn’t have been as annoyed with him resting on my shoulder if he hadn’t had a head full of dandruff. The parts of my shoulder I could see were covered in dirty white flakes.

 I groaned as the man shifted in his sleep. Why couldn’t one of the others be forced a sit with him. Rose and Landon got the seat ahead of me, while Cameron sat behind with an adorable looking toddler and his mother. The man purred in his sleep and leaned further on to me. I lightly pushed the man off, only to have him slip back on to my shoulder in a matter of seconds.

 I groaned, looking over at Cameron who was having a glaring contest with the toddler. I chuckled to myself. He looks incredibly cute glaring playfully at the kid. Did I say Cameron was cute? Ever since two hours ago when we had a “moment” I can’t stop thinking about his good qualities and those little things I have grown to like about him over the  last few days.

 I thought about his soft brown hair, his sparkling chocolaty eyes, and his flirtatious and persistent personality. Every little part of him, I had thought about. As I continued dreaming about a certain boy, the man on my shoulder stirred awake. He rose from his position on my shoulder and stretched his arms out almost hitting me in the nose. I quickly moved away from the man making sure not to injure myself or others around me. I franticly moved from my seat to Cameron’s trying not step of any feet as fully packed train reached its second last stop. We had only twenty minutes till we reached our new location. Buñol.

 I whispered into Cameron’s ear “Please switch seats with me!” He shook his head as I continued begging quietly. He answer still didn’t change which frustrated me until I thought of a new scheme to get him to switch.

 “I’ll sit on you.” I threatened. Cameron smirked before pulling me on to his lap. We earned a disappointed and disgusted look from passengers around us. Ignoring the looks, Cameron seductively whispered in my ear “Now what?” I bit my lips as  he tightened his hold on my waist.

 “I don’t know?” I answered completely clueless to his dirty-minded thoughts. He slowly and seductively bit my ear lobe, which gave me way more pain than pleasure. Why would someone do that? The red haired toddler who was sitting beside Cameron agreed and screamrd "Vampire" at him before running to his mother. His mother gave Cameron an annoyed look before reassuring her child that vampires weren’t real. I stiffened a giggle as the boy returned to his seat. This time keeping a large amount of space between him and Cameron. Poor kid thinks Cameron’s a vampire.

 I got off Cameron’s lap and sat down beside the red head child’s mother. I introduced myself and also apologized for Cameron’s behavior. I could feel Cameron’s eyes on me as I chatted with the red head child-George-‘s mother. I could just imagine him smirking every time he came up in our conversation. I explained how Cameron and I weren’t dating and were merely acquaintances, which she found hard to believe due to our ear bitting session a few minutes prior.

 I had learned quite a lot about Regina-George’s mother- she was a single mother because her husband had died in war a year ago. She and her son were in Spain visiting her husband’s family. Her thick Scottish accent told me she had traveled a long way from Scotland. We zipped through the rest of the train ride chatting and laughing as if we had known each other for a long time.

“We are now arriving at our last stop. Please make sure you have your entire luggage. Have a pleasant day!” a lady’s voice chirped over the load intercom. We all gathered our belonging and I said goodbye to Regina and George before returning to my seat. Dandruff man was typing away on his smart phone as if he had never even used me as a pillow! Rude much?  I grabbed my suitcase and stood up as the train came to a stop. All four of us exited the train with the remaining travelers.