Chapter Fourteen - Lips of an angel

“Let me down!” I wailed as he carried me on to the elevator. After I said that I thought dating Cameron was “Eww!” he threw me over his shoulder giving me a perfect view of his butt.

 “Not until you admit that I’m a sexy beast.” He said cockily. I had a feeling he was probably smirking. We rode up the elevator with me still thrown over his shoulder. If someone saw us like this they would probably assume I was being kidnapped. I smirked. The elevator dinged and the doors opened a floor a few lower then ours. Cameron put me down on the floor as two boys entered the elevator.

 I nodded towards the two boys as they smiled towards us. Both were undoubtedly attractive, I admired their looks until we reached our floor. I stepped out of the elevator trailing behind Cameron. He opened up the door revealing our messy room. I dashed into the washroom to take a shower. I wanted to wash away last night’s tears. I stepped into the hot shower relaxing as the water drenched me.

 I stepped out of the shower to find Cameron in the washroom shaving. Thankfully, I was fast enough to grab a towel before I exposed anything to Cameron.

 “Why the hell are you in here?” I asked in annoyed. He smirked still shaving.

 “You were taking to long in the shower and I needed to shave.” He said turning around so his glaze was on my body. I held the towel tighter around myself as Cameron’s blues checked me out. I felt so exposed under his lustful eyes. I quickly scurried out of the washroom to change. I heard him laugh at my “Prude-ish actions”

 I slipped on a flowy turquoise dress with feather designs. I added a tight black leather belt with a black leather jacket for additional effect.  I scanned myself in the mirror before grabbing my straightener and ironing my hair to perfection. I smiled adding a tinge of make up. I smiled at my finished product as Cameron walked out of the washroom. He wore a tight light blue button down shirt with a brown leather jacket. I slipped on my high heel sneakers and fled the room with Cameron.

 We reached the lobby to find Landon in a green graphic t-shirt and jeans while Rose dressed more fashionably in a pair of high-waisted jean shorts with a light green chiffon shirt. We scanned each other before nodding in approval of each other’s outfits.

 Cameron and Landon hailed a taxi while Rose and I chatted about clothes. We entered the taxi and Landon told the driver we wanted to go to a near by city called Valencia.

 After much pleading from both Rose and I, both boys finally agreed to take us sightseeing. We first went to the Science and Arts museum, which was both boring and fascinating at the same time. I enjoyed the science more than the art.  After the boys decided to take us on an air balloon tour of Valencia.

 “I don’t want to!” pleaded Rose. I had just found out that Rose has an extremely big fear of flying in air balloons to be exact. She isn’t afraid of heights or flying. Just air balloons. It’s a pretty weird phobia but I wouldn’t force her to go on.

 “We aren’t giving you a choice.” Stated Landon before picking her up and placing her in the balloon. Both Cameron and Landon held her back from getting off as we prepared for take off. I waited as we slowly lifted up into the clear open skies of Spain. Rose had started hyperventilating and both boys couldn’t stop laughing. I held her hand trying to calm her. I pointed to the beautiful scenery trying to distract her. Thankfully it worked and she forgot all about her phobia. We floated around for about an half hour and then landed.

 “That was so cool!” I exclaimed listing off everything I saw. I had never seen something so beautiful before.  I stared at the sky high above us. I couldn’t believe that just a few minutes ago I was floating about beside the clouds.