Chapter Two- Ride of a life time

I groaned. The only thing I hated about traveling was plane rides. They were so boring! I sat in my seat staring out the window for what felt like eight hours but only turned out to be two. I shifted in my seat. Cameron was watching something that seemed pretty disgusting but seemed to keep his attention. I watching his screen as some man with an axe cut open a little boy. Blood gushed everywhere and I squeezed my eyes shut. I heard Cameron chuckle beside me. I guess he noticed my discomfort. How could someone watch something like at? It was nauseating! I turned away from his screen and over towards mine. I switched it on and scrolled though the movies.

 I read threw the bio’s of a few movies until I found one that seemed interesting. The movie was called “So undercover,” it stared Miley Cyrus and Kelly Osborne. I watched as the main character Brooke/Molly handcuffed a guy to a chair. I could feel Cameron watching from beside me. His hot breathe on my neck.

 “Now that’s hot!” He whispered seductively in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I turned around to face him and whacked him on the arm; at exactly the same time Brooke/Molly punched the guy on the face. I laughed.

 “You find girl who likes handcuffing you and then punching you unconsciousness hot? I’ll be sure to mention that to the bimbo your were with at the airport.” I said smirking. I turned back to the movie and Cameron made no other attempt to bother me.

 * * *

“Excuse me, would you two like anything to eat or drink?” the stunningly pretty airhostess asked.

“Your phone number would be nice” Landon asked the other side of her. The girl blushed and replied, “I’m sorry, but I’m engaged.” Both Cameron and I burst into fits laughter as the airhostess walks onto the pair of seats.

 “Such a shameless flirt” I comment laughing along with Cameron and now Rose.

 “This is how you flirt.” Says Cameron before signaling a different airhostess to come help him. The airhostess smiles before making her way over to us.

 “How may I help you, sir?” she asked politely. The hostess is stunning, her perfect blonde hair swishing from side to side as she moves.

 “I just wanted it tell you that ever since I first saw you when I entered the plane I could stop staring at you.” Cameron flirted smoothly. I felt a hint of jealousy but I wasn’t going to let Cameron know that. It would just make his ego even bigger.

 Why am I jealous, you ask? Well, a few years ago when we were in our first year of high school. I was, and still am the nerdy kid and since Cameron decided that he would come and seat beside me for some weird reason. I hadn’t thought much of it then but I had developed a crush on him ever since.

 I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t notice that both the airhostess and Cameron were now gone. Guess they had some important things to do.  I decided that now was a good time to sleep. I grabbed the blanket the plane had given us and leaned against Cameron’s seat.

 * * *

I couldn’t breathe. I was laughing so damn hard I just couldn’t breathe.

 “I beg of you Cameron! Stop!” I pleaded. There were a few groups of people watching us. Cameron had stared tickling because I didn’t want to wake up and now no matter how much I begged he wouldn't stop. I clutched my stomach in laughter. I finally took a deep breath and stop laughing. “God, Cameron! Your so annoying!” I said with a huff! I probably sounded like some three year old but I didn’t care! I hated being tickled.

 “Alright I’m sorry! Now, lets do something else. Like play a game!” Cameron offered and I nodded.

 “What kind of game can you play on a plane?” I asked.

 “How about twenty questions?” He asked and I nodded.

 “I’ll go first. Biggest dream?” I questioned.

 “ Don’t laugh! But, I want to be a famous photographer! I want to travel the world taking pictures.” I stared at him shocked. He never seemed like the kind of person who would want to do something artistic.

 “Didn’t expect that...” I said honestly.

 “And why’s that?” he asked.

 “Caused you seem like the type of guy that would say something immature and ignorant.”

 “Way to sugar coat it,” he said sarcastically. “Now my turn. Do you like me?” he asked simply.

 I didn’t lie. I just didn’t know how to so I told him. I told him the truth or some of it. “If you asked me that two years ago when I first met you. I might’ve said yes. But now, I’m going to say no.” I wasn’t completely lying. After I discovered his Manwhore-ish ways I despised his doings.

 “Wait you liked me?” He asked.

 “Two, and out of everything I said that’s all you caught?”

 “Yup! And why did you just say two?

 “Three, because that how many questions you’ve used up.”

 “Oh… I didn’t know those counted.” He said innocently. Him and innocent, those two words were complete opposites.

 “Too bad! Now, it your turn to ask.” I replied.

 “First kiss?” Questioned Cameron. He couldn’t ask anything else? God!

 “Um… well… You see ... I’ve never been kissed.” I replied nervously. My answer must have been extremely funny since Cameron couldn’t stop laughing after I told him.

 “Stop it! It’s not even that funny!” I scolded. Just because I didn’t go around kissing people didn’t make me a clown for people to laugh at! I made the cutest puppy dogface I could make.

 “Aww is someone trying to be cute?” teased Cameron. I huffed and continued to ask him the next question.

 “Deep dark secret?” I asked curiously. His glaze darkened and a glare possessed his utopian eyes. His chose to ignore my immaterial question and me. 

 I turned to face the window since that prick was ignoring me.  I hadn’t notice but we were very close to landing. I could see blurry buildings down below. Everything looked miniature below, which made me feel robust and invincible. I smiled at my childish thoughts as the aerial view of the city below became limpid.

 As if right on cue, “Attention flyers, this is your Captain speaking. We are now about to land. We would recommend you to take a seat and secure your seat belts. Thanks you for flying West Jet.” I buckled up my seat belt as the all the flight attendants returned to their nook at the back of the plane. I watched as the pretty airhostess from before winked in Cameron’s direction. This made my huff once again. I put in my earphones and blasted some random music. Spain here I come.

~Shirinforever