gate towards the future

"natsu help me... Help me... Help me!?"....

==============

Natsu's POV

RAINING HEAVILY....

"HUH!!!"..... my hand suddenly reached up.. Im sweating!! Another dream.... Just another dream!.. hehe...

"NATSUUUU!!!!!"...

"huh!?"... I turn around when happy hit me in the head.... "owww!!! Owww oww!!"...

"NATSU YOU IDIOT!!!! What are you doing outside!!! When lissanna and the other are in the guild working hard for tonight!!!! The rain is sp heavy you could catch a cold..... DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS TODAY!!!".....

"HUH!"... I stood up and walked away.... "yeah.... Of course I knew! Im just going to get something ill catch up with everyone..."

Today.....is the day when my guilt is eating alive.....

So how could i forget this day...

END OF NATSU'S POV

==================

ERZA'S POV

"mmm.... Natsu.." Happy flew back to the guild house..... Looking so gloomy "im back everyone!"....

"huh!? Where is natsu!?"... Erza asked gently

"i dont think natsu is joining us again..."

"it can't be help"... Erza stood up "requiped!"... Her normal armour transform into her fairy armour.." Let's us start!"....

everyone in the guild stand up and formed a straight line lead by erza...

"wait!!! Wait!!!".....

"huh!?.... Lissana?"....

"tsuza! Tsuza is still isn't here!"... Lissana said....

"tsuza... Will be joining natsu as usual so please return to yout position.."

"..... Yes"... Lissana returned quietly

Erza and the other left the guild.... All of the stores and houses they passed by was closed..... the doors are locked... The windows are shut... And all of the people outside step aside and clear the path for them... All of them shut their mouth... Leaving only the sound of the heavy rain ....

at the end of a lake a small cave was found..... They all went inside .... Erza raised her hand holding the guild's flag... She stumped it in the ground.... All of the candle suddenly lit one by one lighting the path for them.... At the end of the cave many grave stones were found.... Erza stood mightily infornt of the biggest grave stone..... Here lies the bravest master of fairy tail.... MACAROV.....

Erza bow down infront of the grave and leave a boquet of flowers.... erza looked at the grve next to the master.... here lies LAXUS DREYAR... Levy left the line and went infront of two grave holding two boquet of flowers.... She bowed down and leave each grave flowers... Her tears came off.... here lies the bravest hero in fairy tail... JET AND DROY.... gajeel went on levy's side wiping her tears.... And smiled for her.... Both of them return to their post....

Next is alzack and her daughter...asuka.... They went inforn of.... "hey asuka remember... Mommy!?"... Alzack ask

"uwaaaaa!!! Mommy!!! Mommy!! Mommy I miss you so much!!"... Asuka cried out loud... Alzack held asuka's hand tightly and tried not to cry.... "asuka daddy is still here so you dont need to cry..." Alzack said with a smiling face... Tge last one who walked forward was romeo....going to the grave of his father MACAO CONBOLT ... Together with his friend WAKABA MINE After everyone prayed .. They returned to the guild leaving one grave un visit its grave was not in the same place as the rest...

They enter the guild... No sound... No noise... No voices... The guild was filled of dark and gloomy atmosphere.."hey who want a drink!!!"... Mira asked with a smile

"me!!! Mira"...

"i too want some"...

Everyone said... By that little by little the guild's atmosphere started to lighten up... And im really happy to see that... And I promise that I erza scarlet will protect my family forever!

END OF ERZA'S POV

===================

TSUZA's POV

"EVERYYONEEE!!!!!!..." The guild's door opened!!

"huh!? Oh tsuza welcome back!"....

"tsuza your late get ready for erza's lecture!!"...

"whaaaaa!! Is she angry!!"... I asked

"TSUZA!!!" Lissanna shouted

"huh!? Mom!!".... I huged her tightly

"your late!!! Again!! And your hair it grew longer!"....

"yes! And my ability in figting improved!"... I said with a smile... "ah!! Where is dad!?"...

"i dont know he is still not back".....

"oh.."

"whhy dont you eat first!"

"no im not hungry"..

"tsuza!!".... Wendy.... Haply and (carla) charles welcomed me...

"hi!!! wendy-nee... Charles-san..... Happy-kun"...

"TSUZAA!!! I found where your father is!"....

"HUH!!!"... happy's heart started to race!!!

"ahh thank you ruby!! Happy!?"....

"ru...ruby do you want some fish!!"..... Happy asked her with a blushing face

"no thank you im full"...

"hmpt!".. Charles looked away

"hehe dont get jealous charles- san" ruby is a female exceed just like Charles- san... I dont know where she came from but since I was a baby she is always with me... "mom!! Im leaving now bye everyone!!"...

"TSUZA BE CAREFUL!!!".. lissanna shouted...

"wow it onky been two months and she looked just as old as you wendy".... Mira said..

"yeah! And just a little she just like lucy!!... HUH!!".. wendy suddenly covered her mouth... "so--rry"

Once again it leaves an awkward,silence in the guild....

---

"tsuza we need to fly!".

"yes! So is dad in that place again!".. Ruby carried tsuza across

"yes today is the day after all.."

"yes... The day he visited lucy-san's grave"... They reached the place where the grave is located....

"dad!"...

"huh!?... Oh tsuza it you! I thought it was someone else!"... He smiled

I dont want going in lucy's grave necause it always give my dad sad memories!! Lucy-san always make my dad sad whenever he is here!..

I HATE LUCY!

================

end of chapter one hope you like it and also please consider the mispelled words and errors in my grammar tenchhuu!!