Extra : Challenge

On the other side of Fiore,

"hey, aren't you enjoying watching them too much" I said as I land on  a tree branch next to him.

"oh! what a pleasure, Mavis Vermillion. the first master of Fairytail, its quite a suprise seeing you standing infront of me"

"Oh please! stop with the fancy talk, Wergundon."  I begin. I took the sit next to him "does thing go as you planned?"

he chuckled " Classic Mavis always know the real me. but I kinda troubled by her" he said

"'her' oh Hanna?" i crossed my arms in my chest "come on Wergundon, how can you be troubled by the piece you created yourself. dont tell me.your gonna lose you own game, Master of time" I said with a purpose of mocking him.

"Nah! im not letting that happen" he shoock his head.  "your children are quite Fascinating"

the trees wither one by one "Wergundon watch your words, try anything to hurt my family I myself will kill the Master of time" I threat.

"Geez easy!" he said. "do you think I'll be killed that easily? Huh? Mavis." He chuckled "come on don't look at me like that, That Hanna kid will be the only one who does not your children"

      Wergundon, from the start your the one who caused the death of Zeref, Lucy's disappearance, and the Existence of Hanna.

      My only wish,

Is for all of them to be happy.