gate [27.1] - The other side..

TSUZA

" gate of lion i open thee!" i swing my hand while holding a gold key.

"little princess! im here to awaut your orders!" a good looking guy came out, with an orange-ish hair and glasses.

"please help us leo!" i command pointing at the armed men surrounding us.

"Tsuza! are you ok!" Juvia yelled, as she face five armed men. "Water Nebula!" waves came out washing them off.

i put my hand inside the waves Juvia cast."yeah! gate of the water barrier, i open thee!! Aquarius!"

"LITTLLLEEEE PRRIINNCEESSSS! I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INTO TROUBLES DIDN'T I!!" Aquarius scolded at me!.

"so-sorry... " i bow..

"AND YOU PEST!!! HOW DARE YOU HURT OUR LITTLE PRINCESS!!! " Aquarius drown them with her strong wave.

All of the Armed men are down, we have to move fast! "Ruby come on! its cleared!!" i wave both of my hanf as i smiled at a tree branch, where a pink exceed is sitting.

"good i thought ill take us forever!"

"so ruby where we next?" Juvia ask.

Ruby landed down safetly, holding a map and some paper. "well were going North" she said as she write down note.

Its been awhile since dad and the other went for a trip, helping a girl named Hanna who happens to look like Lucy, right now im also on a trip with Juvia-nee. we all continue to our search for the black lacrimas since thats what Mira-nee order, its kinda sad with out dad and the others at the guild house. But we couldn't allow ourselves to be down forever. dad will come home.

"Juvia-nee.. can i ask?"

"hmmm?"

"im just curious, was Laxus-sama, and Master Macarov strong?"

"oh yes!! their si strong! their our model!" she said without hesitation and eyes that sparkle.

"... then why did they die?"

It left her hanging, she showed me a weak smile and pat my head. "because they said that its a father's job to protect his children"

i didn't really understand what she ment. But i restrain myself from asking more question. by the look of her face its obvious that she doesn't want to talk about it.

*boom

"gwah!?"

"ah! Tsuza!!!"

We flew due to the bomb that exploded infront of us. immediately cover Ruby's head befor it hit the ground

"are you ok? Ruby?"

"ah! Tsuza your wounded!" i didn't notice the wound in my shoulder, the blood wont stop from flowing.

"im fine! tsk!" i looked back and saw a little girl with a fox mask. wearing a white coat.  and a few armed men. lik the one we faced earlier"Who are you!"

     "The Vessle" 

"huh!? Vessel? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! BIG MISTAKE MAKING ME MAD! GATE OF THE MAIDEN I OPEN THEE, VIRGO!!!"

*poof

holes appear under them. "Miss little Princess, you sexy knight in shinning armour is here to protect you!"

"VIRGO! TRAP THEM!"

"YUUSSHH!!!" she saluted.  and begun to dig down deeper.

"GATE OF THE GOAT I OPEN THEE!!!, CAPRICORN- SAN!"

"My lady! your hurt!" he stared at the wound in mu shoulder.

"im fine take them down!"

"ugh! shes a strong little mage!!"  one armed man exclaimed.

     "STOP!?"

"HUH!?" i huge amount of magic was ramming towards me. "Ugh! Capricorn - san, Virgo close gate!" i jump and right om cue Ruby caught me.

"you ok?" ruby said in a worried tone.

"yeah... where Juvia-nee!?"

she was laying at the ground. unconscious.

      "fu fu fu~ Change of plans i want you!" she point Ruby.

"what!?" Ruby's wing disappeared. she was in a daze her body was cold as ice.

"ruby!" she flew right in the girl's arms... "give her ba-- ugh!?" i fell something hit my head. "r...u...b.....y"  my vision turn black.

and as i wake up i was in a cellar room with Juvia-nee, i can here voices.. i scratch my head.

"Juvia-nee wake up!" i panic a bit. i thought she wont open her eyes.  but good thing she did. i let out a heavy sigh in relief.  "ruby!?" i scanned the room. "ru--!?"

"what now.. i still cant use magic cause of this glue!!!" i heard the bars wobble."ugh!!"

"calm down!" i hear another woman's voice.

that voice! i quickly looked down, i was right it was Erza-nee and dad!!

"ah! dad!!" it caught their attention.

"Tsuza!!" he yelled with a worried expression written all over.. "what are you doing here!?"

"dad!! help me.. Ruby... Ruby was capture!"

"ruby!?" The woman in blond hair said in disbelief...   she is Hanna... or lucy

"Sorry natsu! i couldn't protect Tsuza!!" Juvia -nee popped out yelling and  bowing.

"no it's ok..." Dad said.

"first Charles... then Ruby..." erza was left out on her own curiousity. "somethings not right"

"i see then!" hanna held the steel bars in  her way. bit by bit its started to crumble. Hanna always supprised us.. the with glue slowly melting. we use our magic to brake free.

      "lets us start the game of tag, shall we!?"

game of tag? so charles-san was also capture. And whats with the ' Vessel ' thing.. at first im pretty sure that the one they are after is me. so why attack Ruby and Charles-san, to get us?

    somethings not right!?

MEANWHILE AT THE WALLFLOWER HEADQUARTERS.

"Rose mary, its time i got them"

"Really!!! kyaaa~ i finally have them my Charles and Ruby!!"

"Rose mary aren't you a bit old for toys"

the light bulbs exploded one by one " Dont treat them like toys!" a knife passed by her cheeck. "you the toy!"

"ah... ye-yes..." she scurried away. closing the door leaving me inside the basement "kyaaa~ at last! The Daisy Project Will end Successfuly! just wait for me Santan" I hold their ears as i raised them high up. i let out an evil grin "Fai-ry-ta-il".