chapter sixteen - heart

"natsu!!!" happy's voice is echoing inside my head.

       "ugh! ha-happy!?".. *splash* i felt cold water splashing in my face. waking me up from my sleep. "whaa!! cold! cold! cold!". i cried out

       "haha! wake up fire breathing moron!". gray greeted me first timhibg in the morning. geez thanks.

       "GRAY! HOW DARE YOU!". i reply with a punch.

       "....nat..su!! is that hoe you thank me!" he punch back.

       "'thank you!?', why the hell would i thank you!!". i punch back again

      "WOULD THE TWO OF YOU CUT TGE SLACK!". erza punched the both of us.

      "were sorry" gray and i said in unison.

      "you two! were leaving in a moment!".  erza pointed his sword in our face.

      "leaving!?"... i ask

      "yes.. since lissanna is safe were heading back to the guild".

      "wait! what about hanna!?". i ask.

     erza's eye looked at me coldly. "hanna is non of our concern, we already finish the job she request... helping her is our guilds job.. and anything else is non of the job"

    "but!? she might be lu--" she suddenly point her sword at me. and glared all through out of my soul.

    "lucy!, natsu! for heaven sake your lissanna's husband! you have a daughter tsuza! if it comes that hanna is lucy! will you leave them!?". she asked irritately. "i too want lucy back! but theres no proof that she is lucy! and if pushing myself to find out.. for what!? to hurt lissanna!? to tsuza! for once think about it!".. she sign "its better to forget about lucy" she looked at me with serious eyes.

       "tsk!". her words irritate me!, her eyes mocks me!, my hand balled into a fist.  i felt an urge to punch her

        "erza thats enough!". gray said

        "hmmm... what natsu... how its going to be!?" erza sked again.

shut up!?

        "wooo! what an intense atmospher you two are showing". hal said popping behind me.

        "ki-kid!? what are you doing her!".

        "im not a kid stupid! im older than you!"

      i measure his height. and then laugh "hahaha no joke!?". i mocked him

    "argh!". he kicked my knee and stuck his tongue out. "idiot!".

    "hey what do you want!" gray asked irritately..

    "me!? i want you to wear some shirt pervert!".

    "what!! why you!".

    "gray!". erza stopped me.. "were about to leave so--"

    "the head master hibe want to see you." he snorted.

   "o-old man?". i ask

   "yeah..he seek for your appearance. you three are enough so follow me"

   erza, gray, and i exchage looks.. then follow hal. we went to the same room as i entered yesterday. old man wad sitting by the pillow drinking tea.