gate [29] - Our Connected Hearts

JUVIA

"master gray! look i found another hole! see! see!" i said as i point at the hole above us.

"yeah! nice work Juvia!" he ruffle my hair and started to walk off.

oh master gray why do you keep on making my heart go wild, earlier... after we break out off prison we've been ambushed by Guard who call themselves The "Code", and unfortunately the both of us has been separated to the others side. im lost together with Gray-sama...

i gave myself a slap, Juvia keep it together now is not the right time to wonder off. i'll be a burden if i keep on acting like this. but i cannot keep myself calm knowing the fact that im alone with Gray-sama!!!

"Juvia?" i saw Gray-sama's face close to mine, so close. i pushed him away. "whoa!?" i didn't notice the hole behind him, he fell straight down.

"Ah!" i lean to take a look its too far down "Gray-sama"

"Code! i found the Water mage!"

"huh!?" A code!! tsk! we've been found! "WATER SLICER!" i counter then quickly jump down... Gray-sama please be ok!

". . ." My Attack was eaten by a magic circle that appeared from nowhere.

"tsk!" i jump towards her and push her face down " WATER LOCK!" a circular large mass of water enclosed her.  i jumo away as i watch her inside my water lock. "hmpt! now gr--!? Gwah!!!"  a laser!? went through my leg. "ugh!"

Another Code my legs wont come back. tsk! "WATE--!? ARGH!" another laser went through my chest. the heat of the laser is making my body evaporate. such large amount of heat in one shot! my vision darken....

    Gray-sama... please be ok....

                                GRAY

Hmmm? ugh! my back hurt... ugh... oh yeah i was pushed down by Juvia. i better climb up or else she'll over react again. i laugh silently to myself. i notice my hands full of bruises. it seems i cant move it too much, i star to pull myself up with one hand. its been awhile since me and Juvia work together after what happen to Iga.. i hope she didn't over work herself during the past weeks i was gone. i smile to myself. we've been too close during the past three years. its makes me wish that she'll always be by my side.. ugh! how cheezy!

"Code, i found the Ice mage!"

"huh!?" A code appear behind me.. tsk why now! "ice magic lance!" my attack totally missed him... its impossible that it came out of nowhere, im sure their all from above... JUVIA!? what happen to her!  tsk! im gonna kill them if something happen to her!. i throw a menacing glare. "ice magic ca--"

"try making a move and the girl dies!" she was holding juvia's hair as she was left hanging. her body was full of bruises and wounds.. blood stains were all over her clothes.. she gave me a weak smile. "sorry to cause trouble gr--! ahhh!!" a knife pierced throught her.

"Code....Shut up!"

"Juvia!!!!" i cam feel my blood boiling! 

"Code, how weak... and your dare fight against the Wall flower..." she let go of Juvia's hair. i caught her before she hit the ground. "Ill let you go for now but---"

!?

                                JUVIA

"HUH!?" i cant move my body...it feels heavy! i slowly open my eyes. "huh!!!!" i saw Gray-sama hugging me, uwaa!!! my heart wont stop!!!!

"huh? Juvia!"  i was startled when he suddenly held my hand. "are you ok!?"

"e-eh?" ack!? i felt a sudden ache in my body. "ye-yeah i guess" i smiled.

he let out a heavy sigh. he gave me a smile. "great..." he hug me tight "idiot! dont make me worry"

badump!?....

"Gray-sama....."

"hmmm?"

"i like you! so much! i like you more than anyone else! so ple--!?"

"i like you too" he pushed me away and turn away. "i think your like and my like are the same...."

badump.... badump...

"i like you as a friend... a bestfriend..."

"no! i mean i like you as a g--"

"no you dont.. i like you as a bestfriend, i cant like you more than that. i dont think i can be more than a friend" he smile.

". . ." i cant be more thaa a friend "i know that.."  i feel like crying but... i cant be a bother anymore..

"Juvia?"

i smiled..  "let go! we need the others!"

"wait up...."

i walk as fast as i could to prevent him from catching up to me.. i dont want him to see me... crying... my tears wont stop, please stop... i thought i was someone special. i guess i was just dreaming. Hey Gray-Sama....

        i dont like you... i love you.... more than

                          anyone else.

---

End of chapter 29