gate [26] - spirits of the stars

HANNA

"where am i?" i found myself standing in the middle of the sea!?, i can walk on the water?

   " you!? "

huh!?, i turn to look. a woman with a blond hair was standing, wearing a plain white dress. her hair was covering her face. 

"wh-who are you!?" she reached for my hand. tears came falling down from her eyes.

      " help them! "

"help..... them?" she gave me hug. her body was cold as ice. her voice was quivering..  " he-hey!? "

      " please! allow me to show you! "

" ah!? " the sea disappeared. huh!? infront of me was a golden gate. i was about to open it when someone suddenly pulled my hand.

       " please help us! "

she knelt down and bowed her head. she wont stop crying.

" are the people in trouble inside!? " i asked.

      " yes! " she nod

" wait who are you anyway!? " i ask, before i enter.

      " hehe "

the gate started to crumble. "wat!? the gate!!" as i turn back the blue sky was there. i was once again standing above the sea.

      " you dont know me!? "

"ah!?" she held my hands, her hair that was on her face was blown away by the wind. she gave me a smile. the blond hair, that smile..... " lucy!? "

      " im Lucy, and you are? "

"im ha--.... actually i dont know" i said as i lower my head. " help me!?"  as i raised my head she wasn't there anymore, the gate i saw earlier came back!?. " lu-lucy!?" i touched the star insignia at the middle.

     " you came back! "

"yeah.... this insignia, i was the one who made this. i was once on a journey... and... ummm.."

        "its good that you remember a piece of your memory, but... your here for your fu--"

"future, i know... ill encounter this gate one more time on the future.. right!?" she just gave me a nod and a weak smile.

        " please... dont let your feeling controll you! if that happen!" she raised her hand.. "the entherions will fall, every living creature in this planet will die! and most of all the great demon zeref along with the dragon acnologia will rule its better not to let anyone know!" she gave me a hug... it somewhat feel.... feels warm. "please... protect natsu!"

"huh!?".. i open my eyes. i was back to the present. i was sitting on the floor and across me was Wergundon who gave me a sweet smile. "ah!?"

"Hanna! what happen!?" Erza said with an eager face to know.

"... ah... ummm... " i shook my head and gave her a smile " sorry i cant.... i cant tell"

"so... what now!?" gray asked.

"first things first, Hanna what do we do?" happy asked.

"wa-wait"... i need to remember where i last saw that gate. star... star insignia huh... " star " i whisper

"st-star?" erza repeated.

" star... ummm star!" i sat down and rest my head on my hands. " gates.. and... stars!?" my eyes widen " spirits and stars...... hoshi and seishin"

"huh?" natsu twitched. "wha-what did you just...."

"the place we need to go is the grave of.... hoshi and seishin.. th twin spiruts of the stars!?" yeah.. that insignia i remember it... i was one on a journey with Leo and we... we saw that grave... i saw it, the same insignia on the gate...

"natsu are you ok!?" Wergundon ask.

"hoshi and seishin... if i remember correctly i saw it once... in my dream... after.... after lucy died"

"huh!?" my eyes widen in disbelief.. then it came to me..

      "protect natsu!?"

thats what lucy said.

" Were back!" we saw wendy and charles came in.

"where have the two of you been!?" erza said worriedly.

"outside... charles said she was after something" wendy said.

"something?" gray said curiously.

"did you saw Leo outside?" i ask..

"no we haven't" she smiled... as she reply without hesitation...

" im here!" leo popped out.. "i was hungry so i went back to Cerberus for a bit"

"oh..." i said... somethings quite off... i shrug. " i saw a piece of the future... more like a thing... and now where going to the grave of Hoshi and seishin" i explained. the shower of entherion will start once again if i let my feellings controll me... so... i have to be prepared for the worse situation.

"Wergundon thanks so much for the help..." i said as i bow.

" its fine.. but please remember child..." he point my head.. "memories aren't that reliable, it can be easily controlled by others. please remember that"

huh!?... he glared at someone behind me... nah... its just my imagination. 

"yeah!" i nod.

"and last one" he took a step closer to gray... " regret"

"huh!?"... gray looked puzzle by Wergundon's word.

he point his chest where the insignia of fairy tail is place.. "you'll regret doing something, open not only your eyes but also your heart... cause it will come"

" 'it will come?' what will come?" ....

" infront of you... you'll lose something you love..." he made the insignia of fairy tail vanish from.his chest...

"wha!?"

" 'regret'... keep that in mind" he snap his fingers and the insignia came back....

     We left the City with our minds set to find one goal. the grave of hoshi and seishin.. but on that goal we didn't know, another storm awaits us.

--

end of chapter 26 ^^