chapter three - black lacrima

Black lacrima..... A crystal that is inside an entherion..... its a powerful source of energy that resurrect the dead.... every guild in fiore are racing to get their hands on it.... Others for the sake of returning the people who they lost... And others is for purpose of darkness....

===============

"natsu over here!!!!".... Happy shouted

"..... This place is deserted!.... Huh!? Wendy"....

".... The sky in this area... It doesn't seems right!".... Wendy said

"huh!?".....

"looks like this place suffered from entherion.... We need to hurry people may be injured!"...

"yes....This place .. It smells like blood... Huh!?.."

"is that a person juvia see!"..

"huh!?"....

"he....help!!! Please help us!!"... His legs gave up... He fell down anf cough out blood..

"an old man!"....

"sir!!".... Wendy quickly used her healing magic.... Huh!? This is not right his body is badly injured.....

the old man grab wendy's hand... "please... Hurry and save my family first... Leave me now... And...an..d SAVE THEM!!!"... his body slowly turned into ashes... Leaving only his clothes....

"huh!?".... Wendy covered her mouth...

"darn it!".... Gray said

"lets hurry!!"....

"charles!!!"... Wendy shouted... Charles carried wendy and flew ...

"huh!? Their fast!....."

"happy! Lets catch up!".....

"aye!!"...

"juvia lets hurry!"...

"huh!?"... Wendy said

"wen..dy what hap--"... Infront of them is a sky filled with falling entherion!!!

"tchs!!!! Charles forward!!".....

"What!? Are you planning to go there... We will die if--"

"I DONT CARE!!! IF IT MEANS SAVING OTHERS I WILL DO IT!!!"...

"huh!.....Understood".... They went in the ground with the other people... Many people were dying.... All of them are panicking!!!....

"its fairy tail!!!"...

"save us please!!!!!".....

The people shouted

"ROAR OF THE SKY DRAGON!!!!!"..... powerful wind came out from her mouth!....

"wendy!!!!...." Natsu shouted!... "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!"... flames came out from his mouth.... Hitting the entherions.....

"natsu... Good...."

"BWUAHHH!!!".... Blood came out from her blood

" Cover for me!".... Many of them are badly injured..

"yes!"...

"let me help you!... Please allow me to heal you!".... Wendy healed the injured people ... What is this!!! It wont heal!... No I wont allow this!..

"GUAHHHHH!!!!"....

"wendy dont use too much magic!!!".....

"fire dragon wing slash!!!"... *boom* another entherion exploded.... *boom* another one... But he missed o entherion that is abput to hit wendy