gate [21] - Maze magic! Light vs Fire!?

[NARRATOR'S POV. BIANCHILEEN ^^]

"natsu look!" happy pointed at the big arc infront of us saying, Welcom to Cerberus City. "EVERYONE WE'RE HERE!!" happy said.

"good!" erza nod. as she pull her waggon full of bags.

"at last! we've been travelling for day. we lost track of time when we took the Enklima road" gray said as he scratch the back of his head.

"HANNA!!! WE'RE HERE!!" wendy shout.

Hanna and Leo was walking behind us they were both laughing.

"hanna look! Cerberus!"

"wow! we made it! Leo look!" she said happily. "COME ON!" she took leo's hand and run towards the entry.

"we better find  cheap inn"  erza said.

"Cerberus is a large city its nice to look around"

"but if we do we'll lost track again!" gray complained.

"well.. since hanna and leo are having fun a little bit of rest would be nice" wendy said.

"yes  after all we are tired from traveling!" erza agree with a nod. "ill go book us a room on the cheapest hotel" erza said as she start to walk away.

"ugh! guess im going with her!" gray said.

"Charles! lets eat ice cream!" wendy invited.

"do you even have money?"

"yes from our last mission! come one!" she carried charles and run off.

leaving natsu and happy standinh in the middle of the street.

"umm.... natsu... ah! lets eat alot of fish!"

"hmmm..... nah.. not in the mood" natsu answered with a weak smile. he sit at the bench near the fountain.

"Wow!! this place is awesome!" hanna said jumping in her own excitement. "hmmm?" she notice natsu's gloomy atmosphere.

she let go of leo's hand and went to natsu's side.

"hanna?" leo said.

"Ummm... natsu!" she clap her hands and pulled him from his seat "natsu lets go buy ice cream!" she said happily.

"what!?" natsu and leo said in unison. as they both look at Hanna innfisbelief. she lock her arms with natsu's and on the other with Leo.

"come on we'll eat ice cream!"  she said. leaving a smile for the two.

"hey hey!! me toooo!!! Hanna-sama!" the blue jelly turn himself into a teenage Guy, who has a red hair and deep blue eyes. as he stare at hanna. her eyes was lock in his face. hanna's heart "badump" fast.

"!!" both leo and natsu kicked Peu-chan to the sky. with evil glare on their eyes.

"come on now! come on now! try our newest flavor.!" one vendor said with his push cart. he was seling ice cream.

"natsu look!!" hanna pointed at the biggest ice cream cone on the top. "look like the ice cream we ate!"

"yeah! your right! want that one!" natsu ask.

Leo suddenly pulled hanna away from him. "I dont think it looked delicious enough! try this one hanna!" leo pointed at the ice cream next to it.

"WHAT! SHE DOESN'T WANT THAT!" natsu said.

"who told you that! its her favorite!!" leo hit back. "and besides im the one with her the most!"

"argh! thats it!!" she let go of hanna.