gate [20] - Unexpected!

HANNA

"Y-YOU!" I couldn't believe my eyes, i found a person i thought will take me day to see.

"HYAAAA!!" more theives came out from the trees. with them holding their wepons!.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!" NATSU ATTACKED.

"ice make! lance!" gray attack.

The theives fal one after another. the man wearing a hood was standing still infront of us. i tried to walk closer.

"hanna! stay close!" erza commanded me.

"no... wait!"

"earth magic! EARTH QUAKE!" One of the thief cast.. the ground was shaking and was split into two.

i was at the end. and theives came closer. natsu and the others were also surrounded. i looked at the hooded guy. he smile and give me a nod.

"!"

"hanna!!!" natsu yelled as he struggle to get out and help me.

"NO!! TSK! COME OUT!!!!! THE KING OF ALL DRAGONS IGNEEELLLLL!!" i shout.

"ig-igneel!?" natsu said in disbelief.

"GWAAAAA!!" a dragon roar boomed to the entire forest. a dragon suddenly appear under the ground..

"na-natsu!? didn't she say ig-igneel!?" wendy said.

"ig...neel!?"

a gigantic red dragon came out the impact of his wings blew every tree it can blow.

"igneel!!!" natsu yelled!, erza,gray and wendy was staring at the red dragon who is breathing out fire everywhere.

"a dragon! a dragon let go!"

"retreat!" a thief order.

They quickly dash away. When they weren't in sight. i looked at igneel.

"hanna! thats--" i cut off natsu.

"UWAAAA!!~ nice nice peu-chan" i hug it tight.

they were looking confuse with my action. peu-chan glow and slowly shirk.

"eh!" natsu's eyes widen when he saw the red gianr dragon turn into a small blue jelly. 

"everyone allo--"

"uwaaa!!! igneel! what happen to you! dont worry ill turn you back!" natsu said while hugging peu-chan with tear filling his eyes and mucus escaping from his nose.

"Uwaaa!!! help me Hanna-sama!!" peu-chan said. escaping from natsu's hug.

"IT TALK!" erza, gray,and wendy exclaimed.

"natsu get away!" i pushed natsu and peu-chan ran in my arms.

"hanna-sama!"

"wha!?"

"natsu... this is my peu-chan!"

"yo-your peu-chan?"

"yup!, he can do shape-shifting. The dragon you saw was Peu-chan"

"then what about the hooded gu-- ahh!!! his gone!" natsu said.

"well its also peu-chan"

"WOAH!!! THE MAGIC WITH A STAR FORMATION WAS IT FROM YOU!" natsu ask excitedly.

"no it wad from mas--" peu-chan was cut off when a silver haired guy spoke

"me!" he smiled

"natsu back out! his magic is--"