chapter five - return

Ugh!!!

I was woken by the noise those fairy tail dudes are making. I quickly check on my brothers state and as I expected he is now suffering from a high fever.... If only he didn't tell me not to use my magic I coukd easily escape with my brother.... His left arm and right legs are useless at the moment "tch!" .... I clentched teeth and look at my surrounding.... darn!

I can't see anything that can help me to call for some reinforcements. They even threathened me with their judgement! I mean I could a damn!.... but I cant let my anger decide these fairies fate.... I afraid that my brother could not endure the pain he is feeling right now...

"hey!" Someon called with a slightly childish voice.. I saw the guy with pink rosy hair was calling me.... And staring at me though he could not see my face because of my mask.... The little girl with blue long hair offered me a plate with unknown types of mushroom in it...

stupid! That poisonous mushrooms!

"no thank! I dont need your pity!" I hissed and looked away. Good thing I wore my mask it decreased my urge to hurt them all

"take of your mask! Atleast show some rrespect when someone is talking!" He said with a demanding tone... I didn't care about what he just said, I looked away and slightly hissed!..

"why you!"... He held my mask and tried to take it off.. I tried not to let him have my mask!.. Ah!!...

"if you tried even harder to take my mask..." I said "you will all be exposed in a big explosion it will demolish everything counting us!"... I stared crossing my fingers at my back hoping that they will buy my lie.

"eh....." He slowly pull back his hands away from my face while his sweating  face were staring at me "you know what... Your scent is some how familiar to me"... He said, moving closer at me.

my instincts suddenly react I kneed him at his stomach and hissed..." YOU PERVERTED FAIRY!!!"...  my face was red but of course he cant see it because of the mask in my face

He grinned like he my attack didn't hurt  "your not that bad after all"

I looked so confuse on what he said I signed and held tight to the rope that binds my hand .... "hey! I will say this for tha last time!..." I warned " I dont care about your judgement! Let my brother go and I will spare you too kid!"...

"huh!?".. He ruffled his hair and stood up... "you know I cant do that... From what your 'brother' have done to my comrades.... I like your smell in a way...." He smiled so childishly, as he walked away my heart felt a little ache inside that reacted to his existance.... I know myself that I cant use my magic... The rope he used to tigh us down is different.... And its a bit amusing for my brother to let them live.....

Natsu's POV

As the night came in we were low in both food and water I really didn't expect this mission would end like this.... we cant go back with gray and juvia like this... Erza would kill me. I felt a little bit chilly when I think about 'erza'.... I looked up in the sky.

It was beautiful, the star filled the dark sky ... Brightly the shone... Beautifully the sparkle. I stared at the stars thinking.about lissanna... Its been awhile now... I kinda miss her and tsuza.... But somewhere in my mind  I still remember lucy's voice calling me softly... I shook my head and slap both of my cheeks... My face turnd blank... I can feel the breez passing by my hair... "lu...cy"

     "HEY!"..... Someone called me, I looked over my sholder to see who it was...

     " HEY! You pink hair!"... The girl with mask called out.