gate [25] - tasks!.

hi everyone i just notice a stupid error i made. whenever i write down the word "sign" what i want to spell out is "sigh" im so sorry some of you might have notice or maybe all of you, hahahaha... well putting it aside. im sorry hahaha

    thats all. thank you

~bianchileen ^^

=====

   June 12

     "hey lucy!?  want to find another quest! " natsu asked with grin on his face.

     "hey come on lucy! you need money for your rent right!' happy said, agree-ing to natsu.

     "yeah" lucy nod.

      I need to focus. to set my vision on my future, im having vision from the past. being Lucy or being Hanna.  i really doesn't matter right now what i need is to..... destroy the of Zeref inside me.

                                            Natsu

     Right now where at Wergundon's place, Hanna is sitting on the floor  while Wergundon cast a magic circle around... Actually, im kinda disappointed. the reason we came here was to know wether she is lucy or not. but now. her goal is to know the future.

   and another thing.

     Leo his been acting weird since we got here.  i know his already a  weird kind of guy. but now his acting weirder!? . why is he so against Wergundon helping her anyway.

"Hey ha--"

*boogsh

       erza and gray smack me in the head. hard.

"hey!?"  they cover my mouth. and tried to get out from their tight grip.

"natsu shut up!  can you see she focusing! stop bother her!"  gray said.

" well..." i pout. "ughh!!! this is taking us forever!!! " i groan. i took the chair next to the window. 

"hanna!" Erza yelled.

it quickly took my attention. the energy covering her started to grew bigger, Wergundon was sitting across her . meditating.  their both concentrating to keep the magic stable..

" keep it stabilize!' Wergundon Said, "just keep on feeling the flow inside. dont lets it disappear!"

"Wendy?" Erza said scanning the room. "have you seen wendy?" 

"wendy? she was with us when we came here" gray started to scan hi surrounding. "maybe she went out"

"charles isn't here so she must be with wendy" happy said with a smile.

i didn't really care, i was too busy looking at hanna. she looked like she is having a hard time controlling such magic, i too, want to see what she could.

                                         WENDY

"Ch-charles, i think were lost" i said while we walk in the dark stairght  path.

"dont say nonsense  we have to follow Leo!" she  order.

          Lately, charles can control her visions. and also her premonition are always correct. she had another  vision. but this time she said it was unexpected. it was only a fragment like before. and the thing that captured her attention the most. that it was about.... Leo, he was surrounded by guards. and thats it.

"char--"

"hush!" she cut me off and pulled me behind the wall of the cave. she point the upper part of the tree infront of us. where Leo was sitting at the top of a branch. he was talking to someone.

"charles, its not nice to eves dr--" she cut me off again. and walk a little bit closer to him.

"what!?" leo exclaimed. he looked anxious and at the same time verry angry. "why!"

"charles.." i tried to pull her away.

"are you nuts! I NEED TO KILL WERGUNDON!?"

"HUH!" charles and i stared at him.

       kill Wergundon!?.

"ah!?" leo saw us from below. he call off the communication magic circle he cast.  "ummm"

Leo  is going to kill Wergundon!?.

--

end of chapter  twenty five