Frat Boy Niall

FRAT BOY NIALL - part one.

You were never the popular one in school, but you weren’t at the bottom of the popularity chain, either. To be honest, you didn’t know which of the two was worse because people in the middle of the chain were basically invisible to everyone else. School pretty much sucked for you because you’ve always had a crush on Niall Horan, the handsome jock at school and you never caught his eye, not even once. You didn’t go to the same places as he went, you didn’t hang out with any of his friends and you were very well aware of the fact that he was way out of your league. He had every girl he wanted to have and he usually never called them again, except for the hottest ones, but he’d get tired of those eventually as well. The rumors about him spread like crazy, but his popularity never went down, people still continued to like him, even though he treated most of them badly.

He was a jerk, but there was just something about him that attracted you. Drooling over him in the cafeteria became a daily routine for you, since you never found the guts to talk to him. Even if you did talk to him, there was always that fear of being mocked by his jock clique or the fear of just not being good enough for him. So you never did. You had other boyfriends, and you cared about some of them, but every relationship you had would fall out eventually. You always wished that you could at least hook up with Niall.But now it was time to turn it all around. You were starting college this year and you were going to make sure you climb up that popularity chain.

Being a nobody sucked and you weren’t going to take it anymore. You were determined on changing things this year, starting your life all over again.Your best friend had most of the classes with you and, as you later found out, so did Niall Horan. Maybe now he’ll notice you at last.-Girl, you’re gonna make a rocking first impression, you’re hot in that!-your best friend Tyler said as you entered his car in your brand new dress. 

Tyler was openly gay and he didn’t take crap from anybody. Luckily for him, he was tall and buff and people didn’t want to pick fights with him because they were destined to lose against him. He used to be really popular in his school and he knew a bunch of people you didn’t, so they’d always come up to you two and start talking to him. You felt left out from time to time, but sometimes it was a good way of meeting people. You two were going to your first college party together and you wanted to make sure everything was perfect. You had a few drinks at a pub and then you walked over to the club your colleagues rented for the night. Since this was your first college party, you were really nervous and excited at the same time. You and Tyler walked to the bar as soon as you arrived and drank a few shots, just to have more fun. The minute you walked in, you noticed Niall leaning on the window sill with a beer in his hand. He had a few girls around him, laughing at everything he said, his tank top leaving almost nothing to your imagination, his snapback hiding his blonde hair.

Tyler met some old boyfriend and talked to him and you got out of their way, not wanting to interrupt anything. In lack of other things to do, you watched Niall with those girls. He threw his arm around one girl’s shoulders and you felt your heart sink. What was wrong with you? Why did you think that you could change all of a sudden and become this girl he’d drool all over? You didn’t look good enough for that, you were nowhere near perfect. You turned on your heel and walked to the bar to get yourself a drink. There were some cute guys at the bar who wanted to buy you shots, so you accepted. Isn’t this what cool girls do? You drank a lot, but you didn’t feel drunk. You felt happy. The top which showed off your cleavage was obviously a good choice, since the guys couldn’t stop staring at you. Since you were drunk, you became more friendly and flirty with those guys and with time, they formed a circle around you. You felt like the center of attention for the first time and you were loving the feeling. You turned around to get yourself another drink when you noticed Niall standing next to you, obviously waiting to get his drink, as well. You smiled at him, but then you remember his girls and shifted your gaze from him to the bartender. -I don’t know you, do I?-he leaned his hip on the bar and smiled cockily at you.-I’m sure I would have remembered someone as beautiful as you.