Frat Boy Niall

FRAT BOY NIALL XVI

NIALL’S P.O.V.

-Dude, what the fuck are you doing?-I asked him as soon as we were alone in the kitchen, trying to keep my voice down.

I almost dragged him inside the kitchen when I saw him making a move on Y/N. I didn’t want to walk up to them and tell him to fuck away from her in front of her, because she’d probably get upset, so I stood near, waiting for him to notice me, but she was the one to notice me first. She’d usually look at me if she saw me looking at her, and give me a weird smile or a glare or anything, but now she just looked at Jake and told him I was there, which pissed me off even more. Who the fuck was he to interfere? Once we were in the kitchen, I was facing the wall and he stood near the door, probably waiting to get over to her as soon as possible once we’re done. He frowned when I asked him that, as if not realizing what I was talking about. He couldn’t play stupid with me, who did he think I was? I saw exactly what he was doing with her, he was undressing her with his eyes, hoping she’d get drunk and let him do her. I knew her better than that, she wasn’t naive at all, she wouldn’t fall for dumb tricks. Not his, anyway.

-What, mate?-he shook his head and smiled at me cockily, he was so full of himself.

-We had an agreement.-I told him harshly.-What the fuck was all that about?

-What, Y/N?-he crossed his arms over his chest, and he always did that when he was defending himself.

-Yeah, her.-I backed away, resisting the urge to smack him across the face for trying to play dumb with me.

-Listen, Niall, we talked about this. You said you were okay with it the other day when she came to the frat thing, and now all of a sudden you’re not. You can’t do that.-he turned his back on the counter and then propped himself up on his palms and sat on it.-You made up your mind and told me to go for it, and I’ve made my move on her already, she came here tonight because I invited her. Do you know that? She’s here because of me, mate. I don’t know where the problem is. You said it was okay, she obviously doesn’t have a problem with that, either. We’re all good.

I turned my back on him and bit my lips so hard I thought it was going to bleed. Son of a bitch. After Y/N kicked me out of that bedroom like I was shit, I ran downstairs, hoping to get out of there before I ran into Jake, but he was right near the stairs. Just my fucking luck. Jake asked me what I was doing with her in that room and he looked upset about it. I knew she wouldn’t want people to know what happened, especially after it was all over, so I lied. I lied for her. I told him I went upstairs to talk to her about us, to see how she feels. I told him we both said it was just about sex, so we decided to stop seeing each other. That’s what I said. I didn’t tell him we had sex, I didn’t tell her I left her there crying, I didn’t tell him she kicked me out. But I told him I’d appreciate it if he stayed away from her and he tried to find out why, but I just told him I didn’t want her to be with any of my friends, which was true. If Jake came to school one day and started talking about the sex he had the previous night with her, and all the ways he made her come, I think I’d throw up instantly. I don’t know why I was feeling that way, but I was. She was mine, she was marked, he’s my friend and he’s just not gonna have her. It can’t happen, no. I refuse that.

He’s my friend, he’s gonna respect my wishes, that’s what I thought. But no, the little fucker used every chance he got to talk to her. I saw him talking to her around the school and I didn’t say anything because I thought he was just being nice. Then he walked her to the bus stop and I thought I was going to have a mental breakdown, but I kept my cool. But now he’s crossed the line. First of all, he invited her to my birthday party, not that I care about birthdays. Mine was in two days, but we all decided to celebrate together, so we met halfway, I didn’t even want a celebration in the first place, but Jake made me do it, thinking I’d hook up with someone here. That’s why he brought Y/N here, I knew that. That was his plan all along. He got her here and he wanted her to see me hooking up with someone else, so that he could look like the good guy and blame it all on me. Like, you see, there’s Niall fucking some girl, now you can fuck me. Over my fucking dead body he would. The thing is, he didn’t know I’ve already blown it all, so she wouldn’t even twitch if she saw me with someone else. Yes, it was over, but he still couldn’t have her. Not then, not ever.