Chapter 10 x

"Ummm, I'm sorry... Do I know you?" She asked.

"Ha ha ha, very funny LoLo. We're not playing this. I miss you babe." I said, laughing.

"I'm sorry, but I'm sure I don't remember you. If I do, I would have remembered a pretty face like yours." She said. Those words are those kind of words I never wanted to hear, from anyone, ever. I've read in some stories that people whom lost their memory, would always say that to the people they loved, and it would hurt them to see that the person they love, doesn't even know them. Doesn't even remembered them. Make any sense? Those words stung like a bee. I've never got stung by a bee, so maybe this is how it feels like. My knees started getting weak, and before I know it, I'm already on the floor, bawling my eyes out.

"Are you okay? Please don't cry. I hate seeing people cry. Please, I beg you." I heard Lauren saying, and I tried standing up and stop crying, but I couldn't. I ran out, and everyone went quiet. I couldn't hear anyone saying anything. I went straight to the washroom.

"What's gonna happen? She totally forgot about me. I love her so much. I need her. I'm so fucking stupid for doing this. I'm so fucking stupid. She wouldn't even fucking recognized me. Fuck!" I screamed, crying so hard. I don't care if anyone heard me. I don't care about anything more in this world. I'm loosing Lauren, I know. She probably won't even remember me at all. She probably wouldn't even loved me like before. All of the good times we shared was being played back in my mind.

"Camila.....?" I heard someone whispered.

"What do you want!" I yelled, as they came in the washroom.

"Please be strong for Lauren. I know you love her, we all do. It's really heartbreaking for us to hear her say those words too. I, myself, even felt hurt because I'm her mother. And she doesn't even remember me." Clara said, as tears started streaming down her face.

"Clara, please... I'll try my best to be strong for her, but you too. You gotta be strong for her too." I said, as my tears started running dry. If my heart was already broken as her lover, what about her mother? Both Clara and I hugged each other for a couple seconds before we released from each other and started walking towards where everyone waited for her.

"Camila, are you okay?"

"You didn't do anything, did you?"

"Cheer up babygirl, be strong."

"Stay strong for Lauren."

"God will always be by your side, Camila

Everyone said, as both Clara and I reached at the ward. Everyone seemed to tear a bit, but Ally. God, she cries a lot. Everyone meant a lot to Lauren.

-----------

Short one, I know. I'm just really tired and felt more motivated to write one when I saw I have more and more people reading this, so thank you. :) . I kinda wrote a few stories before updating this and I'm not sure whether I should post it. Maybe I'll make it as a one shot, or maybe just a story. Idk. So, read, vote & comment pls!!!

ps, follow me on instagram if you guys want to, @ sh4n14. i'll update if i have at least 3 comments? yes hehehe. thanks for reading!!! :)