Chapter 12 x

-Lauren's Pov-

After I talked to Camila, one of the crews instructed me and my family to go backstage. After waiting for about 5 minutes, I went on stage. I was so nervous, and the fact that there's so many audiences, and L.A, Britney, Demi and Simon are the judges, who wouldn't be nervous?! Especially Simon, he's that type of person whom doesn't get impressed easily. After answering a few questions, they let me sing.

Some people live for the fortune

Some people live just for the fame

Some people live for the power yeah

Some people live just to play the game

Some people think that the physical things

Define what's within

And I've been there before

But that life's a bore

So full of the superficial

Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If it ain't you baby

If I ain't got you baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I ain't got you

And after I blinked, I realised myself hugging my dad. I seriously didn't remember what happened. I was too happy. But something bothered me was, do I know Camila? Should I ask papa? Yeah, maybe I should. When we reached home.

On the car ride back home, it was quite noisy. Chris and Taylor, also my parents and grandpa was so proud of me. Of course, I'm proud of me too. But the sight of Camila makes me so curious. I swear I have seen her before. I just can't remember where.

When we walked in, Papa settled down on the chair while watching football. Maybe this is the right time. I walked over and sat beside Papa.

"Papa, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, honey. Anything for you." He smiled, but not looking at me.

"I'm wondering whether you know Camila?" I asked.

"Oh, which Camila?"

"The one I talked to, before my auditions. Do I know her, or seen her somewhere?" I asked. As I asked that, he looked at me and switch off the Tv. He went up the stairs and I waited downstairs. After awhile, he came down with a box. He handed them to me and sat next to me. I opened it, and saw a bunch of photos and cards and letters. I took one of the photos that caught my attention. Could that be....?

"Papa, is this Camila? Why are we kissing?" I asked, so confused than ever.

"I'll leave you to go through all of these. When you've done looking all of these, come up to me." He said. I nodded and went up to my room and sat on my bed with the box infront of me. I took one of the photo and stare at it. It was a picture of me and Camila. I don't know where it is. Camz looked cute. Wait, Camz? Behind it, it was written 'My baby & I, June 23rd." Flashbacks of someone who looked like me and Camila swirled on my mind, and I felt dizzy. Before I know it, I blackened out.

-Camila's Pov-

Something doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is, but I'm gonna find out. I went down the stairs to the living room and finds Sofi watching the TV and munching on some biscuits. I asked her where Mami is, and she said that Mami is in the kitchen. So I went to the kitchen.

"Mami!!!" I yelled, and hugged her.

"Hi baby, what's wrong?" She asked, slightly confused.

"I don't know, I feel so weird and uncomfortable yet feel as if something's wrong...." I said, and released from her hugging her.

"Have you checked on Lauren? She's give you her number right?" She said. That's when the thought came. I dashed into my room and searched for my phone.

"Fuck, where is my fucking phone?!?!" I half-ly yelled but whispered too. I went to search for it in my bed and found it. I searched for Lauren's name on my Contacts, and found 'Unicorn Lauren<3' on it. Yes, I didn't changed it. It doesn't matter, does it? I called her, and nobody answered. After calling a multiple times, someone picked up. It's the voice of Chris.

"Chris! Oh my God, I've missed you! Did anything happened to Lauren?!?!" I asked, too fast I guess.

"Okay I don't understand what you said, but I'm pretty sure you're talking about Lauren. Lauren is in the Hospital. Want me to pick you up? I'm on my way." He said, not allowing me to answer before hanging up. I went to wear my shoes and told my mom I'm going to the hospital with Chris and straight away went to the porch of my house. A few minutes of impatiently waiting, Chris arrived. He knows where I lived, because he's the one who's been helping me move my house stuffs into the new one, and sending me to and fro school and home. It's cute. He confessed to me he liked me, but I guess he's already moved on? After that incident with Lauren, I didn't find anyone else because my heart still belongs to Lauren. My unicorn Lolo<3<3<3. Out of sudden, I felt a warm hand on my left hand. I looked it and realised it was Chris' as his gave me a reassurance smile. I just let it that way and just continue staring out of the space.

"Lauren suddenly went unconscious, and it could have been her remembering your times with her because the doctor said that when a patient remembers about her love life, they'll become unconscious because they were too shocked about it."

--------

HAPPY NEW YEAR OMFG SORRY FOR THE SHORT ONE IM TOO EXCITED TO WRITE