Chapter 15 x

Seeing her reactions... Made me angry, and frustrated. Also upset and bad, because I poured out my heart. Doesn't she love me anymore?

''Camila, please say something.'' I said, as I touch hold of her hands. Waiting of her reply took so long. All she does was stare at the ground bite her lips. I called out her name once more, but she didn't say anything. Why? This makes me so confused. I don't know why, but I stood up and left her room. My heart broke... I love her. Doesn't she loves me back? What have I done this time round? It's all my fault. I'm always a disappointment to everything and everyone. When will I actually ever  be good enough for anyone? Lying on my bed, face down the pillow, I cried. The memories flashed back in my mind. The hospital, everything. I love her. I only know now. How could she? Urgh, this is all my fault. I should have known. 

''I'm sorry Lauren. I've moved on. I loved you, but it was before this. Before all this incident. I can't, I'm sorry. I'm with Austin now. I'm sorry.'' Camila said. MY Camila!

''But, why would you? I thought you loved me?! WHO IS AUSTIN?!'' I yelled.

''A son of my dad's close friend. I'm sorry, Lauren. What we had is special, but it's the past now. I'm sorry.'' She said. With that, she walked out of my house.. Walked out of my heart, and walked out of my life. She took along Sofi, and until now, she couldn't be found.