Chapter 16 x

*9 years later*

"Hey Jake, morning!" Lauren said out loud cheerfully to her best friend, Jake.

Jake and Lauren met each other in their college. They clicked so fast when they first met, and had be in a relationship for a year with each other before breaking up and decided to stay as friends. The best thing about their relationship is they were never awkward towards one another.

"Morning Laur" Jake smiled at Lauren as he takes a slice of the pancake placed in the kitchen that Lauren had made for the both of them.

Lauren and Jake both stayed at the same house, a studio apartment actually. Jake works as the boss in a company and Lauren is a model and an actress, and soon to be a singer. They both were sat in front of the television and ate their pancakes silently as they watched the t.v together.

"So, Laur, what are you planning to do today?" Jake asked her.

"I'm not sure. Possibly go to the record shop at the end of the town to get some vinyl, you?" Lauren asked.

"There's a wedding I was invited to, today. And I'm asking you whether you wanna follow suit?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, sure, why not? What time?" Lauren asked.

"Let's get prepared in an hour? We'll have to reach by 4.00pm, and the place is far away from here." Jake said and Lauren nodded, as a sign of agreement.

After cleaning up the kitchen and showered, Lauren looked at the clock to see that it's nearly 12pm. She wore a white short flowy dress and a pair of Jeremy Campbell's heels where she used to wear them with Camila...

Upon reaching the venue, the place were crowded. Apparently, it's a huge mansion at the end of the town. Rich people... Lauren hope they're not stuck up bitches. Jake kept pulling Lauren into conversations with his colleagues and staffs from work, and kept mentioning that she's his girlfriend. She bets that Jake doesn't mean them.

Both Lauren and Jake sat behind a couple of Jake's friends, and all the murmurings and the whisperings stopped and all the attention turns to the door. Forgot to mention, they were at the backyard of the mansion. Thus, everyone's attention was placed at the back of mansion's back door. The bride slowly walked towards the groom, with a familiar looking guy walking her. That's Alejandro... Lauren looked to the front and saw Sinu smiling and paid attention towards everyone's faces and her face reactions turns from a grin to a frown. A teenage girl, perhaps I assume Sofi, sat beside Sinu. Who's the bride?

The bride reached the platform where the priest and the groom stood. The bride took off the cover, and it was Camila. Holy fuck.

"Jake!" Lauren whispered into best friend's ears.

"What?" Jake asked.

"Who's the bride?" Lauren asked.

"Camila, why? She's hot, isn't she?" Jake said, as he swooned over Camila. My Camila. Her long brown hair now is of the length of her butt. Her figure is almost the same like the last time she saw her.

"Jake... That's Camila...." Lauren said, her voice got weak. Her heart raced, growing mad at Austin.

"Of course that's Camila. That's what I just said." Jake said. Few seconds later, he continued, "Oh no..."

Jake knew about what happened and the chemistry between Lauren and Camila, but he never wanted to see Camila's face because it might upset Lauren.

"And I may ask, who would object this wedding ceremony of Austin and Camila?" The priest asked.

"Don't do it." Jake whispered to Lauren. It'll cost so much trouble to everyone. Camila looked around and stopped smiling when her eyes hit Lauren's familiar green eyes.

The way Camila looked at Lauren like the way she first met Lauren back in the past. Her feelings for Lauren has never stopped. Her eyes were tired from crying about Lauren and Austin, and her smile is tired of faking. Honestly, she'd choose Lauren over anyone because Lauren is the only one that's been there no matter what, and understands her throughly. Meanwhile on Austin, she was forced to get married to him because of their parents. Austin forces her to do things she doesn't want, and she lost her virginity to him on force. Lauren's eyes are getting darker, because she lost her true love few years back. Lauren never keeps her feelings to herself, all she does was to write in her diary and tell Jake about it because right now, all she have is Jake.

"Anyone?" The priest repeated.

"You both may kiss now." The priest said. And then, Lauren knew that she lost her true love forever.