Chapter 4 x

OMG THANK YOU FOR THE READING AND VOTES LIKE WHAT THE HELL I GOT 40 READERS AND 6 VOTES YESTERDAY AND I GOT 66 READERS BUT STILL 6 VOTES TODAY OMG THANK YOU SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND CAMREN SHIPPERS AND VOTE PLEASE THANK YOU OMG BYE ILY

----------

Lauren's pov.

"Hey, who is she?" Vero asked me.

I just shook my head indicating that I have nooo idea.

"Okay class, I'm your teacher for Homeroom. I also take English, Biology, Arts, Drama and Music. My name is Demi, but you guys have to call me Miss Lovato. Any questions?" She asked.

I looked around and saw almost everyone drooling over Miss Lovato. I mean, who wouldn't? She's so hot! So.. Beautiful. Why am I melting?! Grrr!

Someone raised up his hands. Justin. That jerk. " Miss Lovato, why are you so hot?"

"Well, God made me who I am. Why don't you ask him instead?" Miss Lovato said, giving him a sarcastic smile.

Everyone was like, "OOOOHHHH"

Another kid raised his hand. Louis.

"Miss Lovato, may I ask you a question?" He said.

She nodded.

"Are you single?" He asked, as everyone was like "oooohhh".

"Yes, yes I am. What else?" Miss Lovato said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Louis said. That idiot.

"Hahaha, no." She grinned. She's so cute when she grins!

Camila pinched my arm and gave me a death glare. I just gave her my innocent look.

I raised my hand and said, "Miss Lovato, tell us more bout yourself. Your age, where you came from, favourite color and so on."

"That's a good question, thank you for asking." Miss Lovato said before continuing asking me what's my name is.

"Okay, I'm 21 years old, going to 22. I'm from Texas. My favorite color is blue. I love to sing as I'm an actress and also a singer. I'm taking a break from show biz because I think I want to teach kids." She said. Wah.

"Okay, here's my number. Not my personal one, obviously. Please give my number to your parents so that if they have enquiry about school, they can give me a call." She said.

We took down her numbers. After that, the school bell rang indicating the class is over and next class is starting.

"Camzie, let's go to class together. It's Drama and Music." I asked Camila.

"Of course LoLo. Anyways, what do you think about Miss Lovato?" Camila asked.

"She's beautiful. I mean, she's really kind and so on." I said.

I saw that sadness in Camila's eyes as she looked down. I hold her hand, giving it a squeeze as I said, "But not as beautiful as you, bby. I love you."

She smiled at me. After that, we went to class holding hands as we received stares from people. I don't care, as long as I have my baby here with me, nothing else matters.

We were early for class so we went to class and sat at one of the seats and started talking and I hold her hands all the time. We started laughing and having fun talking about things.

"Girls, can you help me out?" Miss Lovato said as she walked towards our chairs. We were in the Theatre.

"What is it?" Camila asked, feeling obviously jealous because of her tone.