Chapter 11

Camila's Pov

It's been two weeks eversince Lauren got released from the hospital. Everyone is trying to get Lauren to remember the past, but she simply couldn't. Right now, I'm at her house. Me, Taylor, Chris, Mike and Clara are trying so hard to bring her memories back, but it's not working. We're all so stressed about that. Everyday, I would spend my time there with the Jauregui's. It's just that, I'm desperately wanting her to remember us. All of us. Even if she doesn't remember us, hopefully she remembers everyone. I just miss her touches, her hugs, her kisses. Everything. Lauren isn't even on her Tumblr. She forgot about her twitter, her Tumblr, the people she met.

''Lauren, Camila wants to talk to you.' Taylor said, as she pulled me to Lauren's room. I sighed and walked in. Instead of having everyone in the room, only myself and Lauren is in the room. For the first few minutes, it was awkward. No one said anything. I decided to break the ice.

''So, Taylor told me you wanted to meet me?'' She said. I just nodded and sat on her bed.

''What is it about?'' She continued.

''I'm moving to the other side of the town... It'll be 20 minutes away from you. And my parents have decided to make me transfer me to another school. I argued with my parents about it, and they didn't want to give in. I'm so sorry.'' I said, tears streaming down my face.

''Hey... Camila, don't worry about me okay? I'll be fine in school. Mom and dad told me that they'll have people to watch over me, so don't you worry okay? Take care in your new school. We'll meet each other soon.'' She said, smiling to me as she wiped the tears off my face. God, I miss her touch, her kisses, her hugs. I slowly got up and walked towards the door. Before I closed the door, I lookeed at her for the last time.

*End of Flashback*

Lauren... I've always knew she sang beautifully. She's crying so hard as she walked down the stairs and to reunite with her family once again. Mike was so happy for her that he was more nervous than Lauren herself. He started crying when Lauren sang. I do too, but I was at the far back. Before Lauren got on for auditions, Clara and Mike smiled at me. I just... I can't. She totally forgot me.

A few contestants after Lauren, it was my turn. She has already left by now. I prayed, hopefully that the judges will like me. After questions being asked, and me, Camila Cabello, made a fool of myself, I started singing. It was Respect by Melanie Amaro. This song, is a favourite of mine. Time flies so fast, I didn't remembered how many yes's I received. I was so thrilled! Now, my mom is driving us, meaning me and Sofia to Pizza's Hut! Yassssssssss! I love pizza. I mean, who doesn't? If you don't like pizzas, you're living life wrong, my friend. Dad is working right now, and I couldn't complain. We're not rich, like at all. We sometimes have enough money to survive on food, and sometimes we don't. If I win X-Factor, I'm gonna buy a new house for my family. I know I wouldn't win this thing anyway, but I just want to try my luck. Furthermore, my Tumblr & Twitter friends told me to try it out. Sofi can't stop talking to me, she's really making me cry. But I love her, that is the reason why I'm willing to give my listening ear to her. After listening to Sofia talking about stuffs I don't even understand, we finally reached our destination, yay! After mami parked our car, I dashed out of the car and straight into the restaurant. There wasn't really lots of people, and I was glad. I took that sit near to the window and sat down, waiting for my mom and Sofi to come in. After they did, we ordered a medium sized Hawaiian pizza, a medium sized 'All Cheese' pizza and some drinks. I took out my phone and took a picture of it, then posted it on Tumblr. After doing so, I continued eating and finished the food.

-------

A/N- hiiiii, i'm starting school in 4 days and i'm scared omg. i'm finally updating this story, but I haven't yet finished the other one. so yehhh, hi. vote, comment and yeah (: sorry for the short one btw, i'm trying my best to update more often, so be patient yo.