Chapter 6: The Test...

Robin's P.O.V

"How are those pop-up jump hurdles doin' over there, Cyborg?" I asked him as I tried to check the remaining items off my check list.

"All propped and ready to pop, Robin!" He said with a big grin. I laughed a bit then turned to Beast Boy.

"How 'bout those laser-equipped combat robots, Beast Boy?" I asked him.

"All ready for some intense combat action, Robin!!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright! Everything's ready. Now, all we have to do is wait for-"

"My dearest friends!! We have returned from the mall of shopping!!" I heard Starfire's voice say happily. I turned around to greet them.

"Hey! What took you guys so lo-" then I saw her. Her long hair, dark as ivory, was being blown by the gentle autumn breeze. Her black dress complimented her light pale skin very well as the ribbons around her arms were dancing around her. And her eyes... Her deep blood red eyes looked sharp enough to pierce through anything.

"Do I have something on my face, Robin?" she asked, teasingly.

"No-nothing! Anyway, are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure. Just a little reminder, don't get mad at me if I break all your stuff." she said, taking her stance at the starting line.

"Ready... Set...! Go!!" I said then started the timer. She ran through the course with ease, jumping over the pop up hurdles like she saw them coming. Then, she headed over to the horizontal poles and swung through them gracefully like an extremely experienced gymnast. Next, she ran over to the mash 'em ups, dodging all the walls that were about to smash her to pieces. And lastly was the laser-equipped combat robots. She jumped on one of its shoulders then gave the other robot a dropkick. Then, the robots started shooting her with laser but she easily dodged all of them. But then, the robots suddenly switched to blade combat.

"Swords?! Since when did those robots have swords?! Are you guys planning to kill her?!" I asked the two guys behind me.

"Dude, she's Slade's daughter. Nothing is too careful." Cyborg said.

"So you're trying to kill her?!" I asked him.

"No, I just wanna bring out her full potential so we know what we're up against in case we have to fight her." he said. He may have a point there... I still can't trust her fully just yet. I need to see what kind of person she is and what kind of abilities she has just in case she goes back to Slade and tells him everything about us... Then, the robots fought faster, slashing their swords at her right and left, under and over, in front and behind her. But then, one of the robots was able to cut a small portion of her hair. She stood still then looked at the place where the robot cut her hair. Then...

She snapped.

She was throwing kicks everywhere, breaking the robot's outer layer and exposing the circuits inside it. She was shouting animalistic battle cries while combining her mixed martial art skills and gymnastic flexibility against the robots, each being brutally gashed open after every kick and punch. She really isn't meant to be underestimated, but I'm sure that she has her own weaknesses as well. The longer she stays with us, the more we get to know about her.

Then, the dust died down and Krystal relaxed. The other titans had their jaws dropped to the floor, but I had a satisfied smirk on my face.

"Not bad..." I said to her.

She got pissed then clenched her fist. "Do you really want me to kill you?!" she asked furiously. She calmed down then headed over the the control panel to get a drink and wipe her sweat off

"That was super awesome!!!!! Where did you learn moves like that?!" Beast Boy asked.

"Well... I learned most of my moves from my dad but since I like playing fighting games like Tekken 6, I like to copy and modify their moves and make them my own." she explained.

"Strong, beautiful, smart, flexible, and a gamer!! You're the coolest girl I've ever met!!" Cyborg said as he raised a hand up to hi-five her. She returned it.

"Indeed!! Your fighting skills are truly exceptional!! Now, let us celebrate your acceptance into the Teen Titans!!" Starfire exclaimed happily.

"Let's get pizza!!" said Cyborg.

"And tofu!!" countered Beast Boy.

"And waffles..." Raven said plainly.

"And my special Glorcamorcalorz Cakes!!!" Starfire added with much enthusiasm.

"Woah, alright, let's not give the new member diarrhe-"

"I wanna try it." she cut me off.

.
.
.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" The five of us exclaimed. Although Starfire seemed pretty happy about it.

"I want to try Starfire's glorca-whatever cakes." she repeated.

"You might loose your stomach!!" Beast Boy exclaimed.

"You might get diarrhea!!" Cyborg continued.

"Your digestive system might rot!!" I added.

"Your soul might fall into a dark abyss and never escape from the horror and disgust from her cooking." Raven said darkly.

"Okay that might have went a little too far..." I mumbled with an anime sweat drop.

"Oh, c'mon. It can't be that bad." she said.

We put our hands on her shoulders then propped our heads.

"We just hope you survive..." we said in chorus.

"I shall start cooking right away!!!" Starfire exclaimed then flew into the tower, filled with happines. We followed shortly after.