Chapter 5

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm in the pool when Erza comes running in saying Mira is here or something so I get out and follow her to where Mira is. "Hey Mira!" She looks up and squeals in excitement " HI LUCY!!! Your house is awesome! Also may I ask why you are wearing a swim suit?" I look at her and smile " thanks Mira and we are having a pool party " I smile, her eyes light up and Lissana suddenly walks in " oh hi lissanna" she smiles at me she don't seem to happy though " um.... Are you ok Lis? " Mira asked before I could Lissana just nods that's weird she isn't as talkative as usual i hear some footsteps coming down the hall and i see a bunch of boys all running towards me, i side step and they all fall on there faces and each other me, Mira, Erza and Lissana Laughed they all get up and just stand there as if nothing happened stupid boys I asked Mira and Lissana ( who might I add seemed very distracted) if they wanted to stay but Mira politely declined and dragged Lissanna outside.

Lissanna's P.O.V

Me and Mira are just walking around chatting and laughing when we notice no-one is in Erza's and there are a bunch of lights coming from the biggest house which I presume is the master's house, Mira being as curious as she is wants to check it out so we end up being at the door before I could even blink. After a minute Erza answer the door and lets us in she said something about going to get Lucy but I wasn't really listening I was too busy admiring Lucy's living room it was awesome! After a minute or two lucy runs in, in a swim suit her and Mura talk for a bit when all of a sudden a load of boys come running at Lucy all with smiles on their face which I found at bit weird because one of the boys is Laxus and he hardly shows any other emotion other than his usually grumpy face. Lucy side steps and all the boys fall on the floor we all start laughing when I notice that all of them were staring in awe at Lucy, I kinda got jealous of this I guess I was always getting the attention for a while I must not be used to things being back to normal. After a few minutes the boys were still staring at Lucy WHY! She's nothing special just a boring stellar mage! Before I new it I was already outside with Mira" What was that about Lis??" I look at her with a confused expression spreading across my face " what do you mean Mira?"she looks at me as If I just asked the most obvious question in the world " you were acting really strange in there" she stated " was I?" She didn't answer and just stared to walk back to our house.

Lucy's P.O.V

The parties over now and I'm laying in bed reading a book. I have no idea where the boys are so I put the book down and get up out of bed and go see. First I look in the kitchen, nothing there, next I look in the swimming pool and jacuzzi, nothing there I look in the living room and see a bunch of boys passed out on the sofa. I laugh and head back up stairs to bed.

Next morning!!!

I wake up to a scream, jump out of bed and run down stairs quickly - skidding on my way. When I reach where the sound was coming from I found my self in the kitchen with sting crouched on the island looking terrified pointing at something I turn slowly look and scream myself, leaping onto the counter as well. hugging him in the process. Laxus runs in wandering what all the commotion was about when he sees us he doesn't look to happy " well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" I tease he looks around the room when he spots the spider he seems to look really pissed " is that what you two are screaming about!?!?!" He shouts making me hug sting tighter. Laxus grabs a glass and a piece of paper - that was randomly on the side and gets the spider and takes it outside " few" me and sting say In sync then burst out laughing.

Time skip

Lucy's P.O.V

After lunch I decide to go for a run again so I get changed and head out the door. While I'm running through the trees I hear a voice mention my name a few times so I head towards the sound and find

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah this is a bit shorter than usual and I know i know its taken me ages

Sting- IT BLOODY WELL HAS! The reader doesn't get to find out about my special moment with Lucy until now

Laxus- what special moment?! You were showing her how much of a coward you are.

Lucy-SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS AND LET AUTHOR-CHAN FINISH!!! Your just hold everyone up.

As I was saying I am sorry it has taken ages but I have had loads of writers block lately and have been finding I hard to write but I have finished this chapter and can now stop stressing!