chapter 13

Enid1020  happy birthday!! Hope this is a nice suprise/gift, if not please let me know. It was the 24th wasn't it? Anyway what's it like being 12? Hope you have a great day!💙

Lucy's P.O.V
Another days passed and I'm still glued to rogue. Sting has not left my side for a second. " oh my god! How could I be so stupid!"Rouge exclaims rather loudly. "Salt and warm water!"

Sting spends about 2 minutes preparing the solution and immediately starts to apply it around our fingers and as far in-between our palms as he could get it, He continues this until there is no mixture left. We wait for about 5 minutes then wash our hands and amazingly enough our hands slip right off each other.
Out of the corner of my eye I notice Sting eyeing Rouge suspiciously but dismiss it as a trick of the eye.

Sting's P.O.V
Once Lucy and Rogue's hands were separated I pull him to the side for a little chat " Rouge"
"Sting" he replies in a slightly joking manner mixed with confusion.
"How long did you know about the salt water?"
"What? I don't know what you mean! I spent a long time looking for that solution"
"Rogue, you're a terrible liar." He glares slightly but stops soon after
" so what if I new. What's it to you, it's not like you like her" her replies folding his arms.
"As a matter of fact I do. And I have reasons to believe that you do as well. So, I declare a contest."
"And what would this contest be about" he stands straighter now indicating that he's interested.
" the first to win over lucy doesn't have to pay for food for the rest if the year."
"Deal. I'm going to win so start saving your money brother." Acknowledging his response I stand up and head towards lucy and he soon follows.

Lucy's P.O.V
"Hi lucy" I hear two in sync voice say behind me, I turn and am greeted by two wide grins and two loud grumbles from two extremely hungry boys.
"Hungry?"
"Very."