Chapter 10

Lucy's P.O.V

Ah finally, September 19th, my birthday ( probably not her actual birthday but I don't know it and it goes with the story trust me ) I woke up around 7:13am had a shower, did my morning routine, got dressed, ate breakfast and left for the guild around 8:25am ish.

When I got there only Mira was there, weird. " hey Mira, where is everyone" I said looking around the room seeing no one " I'm surprised you didn't know lucy " know what " huh?" she laughed slightly " everyone went to the pub last night and got super drunk. " oh " I said kinda disappointed that I will have no one to celebrate my birthday with. " well then I guess I'll just go home " as I turned around everyone jumped out from nowhere screaming " HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!" I'm so happy I could cry. Sting, Rouge and cobra are even here " omg !" Then it got even better.

Jet and Droy came out from the back carrying the most beautiful cake I have ever seen it was blue and white and had a humming bird on it (see picture above) then levy came up to me and gave me a huge hug " happy birthday Lu" then everyone had a group hug, even Laxus.

After everyone ate the huge cake we were all stood around talking, some members occasionally coming up to give me a present when someone picked me up and put me on their shoulders and shouted " Let's hear it for the birthday girl, LUCY!" I look down and see a blue hat, curious I lean to the side to see their face and see a green mask and a blue tuff of hair " MYSTOGAN!!!!" I jump down and give him a hug " I haven't seen you in ages!!!" He hugs back and whispers so no one can hear " meet me on the hill behind fairy tail at 10:00pm wear something comfortable" I smile and nod my head and drag him to join everyone else.

Later when I'm sat talking to Erza I'm pulled out of my seat by two pairs of arms then dragged off into the corner in my right ear I hear " meet me at the skate park down the road at 2pm. Don't be late Blondie" then I my left I heat " and meet me in the park at 6pm Lucy" then they leave. I walk back to Erza and she just laughs "what was that about?" I look at her slightly confused "I have no idea"

As Erza leaves cones jumps In her seat " hey Lucy meet me in the ice cream shop across town at 12pm" he smiles and leaves then Erza comes back " what happened there" " I..uh.." She laughs " laxus wants you on the second floor by the way " ok thanks" I say them walk to the second floor " hey Laxus, erza said you wanted me" he turns around " huh? Oh yeah meet me at the swimming pool at 4pm " he then walks to the bar well this isn't weird I walk back downstairs and gray walks up to me " hey Lucy wear comfortable clothes at 8 I'm going to take you somewhere" then he walks off. Confused I go home for an hour before I have to go out to meet cobra and write a letter to my mum.

Dear mum,

today is my birthday, I'm turning 18. Today has been the best, everyone at the guild threw me a party and they made me a beautiful cake. But this afternoon is going to be busy. My day is packed. Here's my schedule for this afternoon.

Cobra-12pm ice cream parlour

Sting- 2pm skate park

Laxus-4pm swimming pool

Rouge-6pm park

Gray-8pm ice rink

Mystogan-10pm hill behind fairy tail.

I wonder what they all want. Good bye mum

Love Lucy x

Time skip

I walk down to the ice cream parlour and see Cobra inside so I go and greet him. We both get an ice cream each. He gets chocolate and I get honey comb. We were walking through town when we reach the pier. " hey wanna throw pebbles and see who can get the most bounces?" I suggest walking to sit on the edge with a bunch of stones, he comes and sits next to me with his own pile of pebbles and we begin throwing the pebbles soon enough it approaches 2pm and I have to leave.

Narrator

And as she walked away a few words are spoken no louder then a whisper

" i think I'm falling in love "

2pm

I run all the way to the skate park. Out of breath I meet up with sting and he hands me a skate board. " you do realise I've never done this before in my life?" He chuckles " I assumed that so I'm going to help you " I smile gratefully.

He teaches me the basics then he wants me to try on my own " go on you can do it " I take a deep breath " I can do it, I can do it, I can do it" I whisper to myself before kicking off at first it goes well then I look back for a second and.... BAM! I fall on my butt Sting laughs and helps me up and tells me to do it again but this time he is right beside me holding me steady, one hand on my waist and the other on my shoulder.

NARRATOR

Watching the girl in front of him skate onwards the boy discovers something he never thought he would do

I'm falling in love...

4pm

At the swimming pool I'm in the changing rooms and I put on my usual white two piece then walk out I find Laxus sat on the side waiting " sorry i took so long" he looks up and smiles " don't worry" I then cannon ball straight Into the water and he soon follows swimming under the water for a while I find Laxus swimming but facing away​ from me so I grab his leg and scare the hell out of him,I swim to the surface and burst out laughing but when I look around I didn't see him then suddenly I wasn't in the water at all. I was on his shoulders he then lets go of my feet and I fall backwards into the water. I swim to the surface to find him laughing.

Narrator

Parting ways the tall blonde utters a few words that will change his life.

"I think I lover her"

6pm

After walking in the park for a few minutes with rogue we decide to sit on a bench near a flower garden but before he sat down Rogue went and picked out a red rose and when he came back he put it in my hair " there" he said adjusting it slightly I giggle from the sudden gesture and we just talk and talk about anything and everything

Narrator

Seeing the smile from the girl In front of the shy boy made his heart skip a beat.

Could I be falling in love?

8pm

When I get to the ice rink gray is already on the ice and wen he see's me he smiles and skates over to the edge of the rink to greet me. " hey Lucy" he smiles " hey gray " I smile back. " you know how to skate?" I step on the ice and say " course I do, what do you think I do with my spare time" he chuckles and skates off and I follow him then we end up racing each other around the rink. That race became figure skating, and that figure skating became dancing. Even with out music to keep a beat the two danced effortless on the ice.

Narrator

When a blonde beauty brings a pirouette into the dance the boy is given a chance to stare in awe.

I've fallen for my best friend

10pm

Already warn out from the eventful day I just had I head up the hill behind fairy tail. When I reach the top I find Mystogan with his mask, hat and cape off sitting on a large blanket staring up at the sky. " hi" I say sitting down " hey" he says back tearing his gaze from the stars to look at me " hows your day been?" I smile tiredly at him "eventful" he looks worried " how so?" He lies down on his back "long story" I say lying down too but using his stomach as a pillow I shut my eyes and relax.

Narrator

Instantly falling asleep the blondes breathing steadied letting the bluenette know that she was asleep.

" how have I managed to fall in love with you, lucy"