chapter 11

Credit goes to swordfighterxl as they came up with this wonderful idea .  Little disclaimer but this.chaptet will involve just Laxus, Lucy and Gray because it would be inconvenient. Also check out my new short story called On repeat.

Lucy's P.O.V 
I was sat across the table from Natsu, We were discussing different jobs we could go on when Cana came over and sat next to me with ten glasses of alcohol in her arms. "hey Lucy drink with me"    "cana you know i hate that stuff it tastes gross"   "i will pay your rent for the next three months if you win"  "done"  " but you have to give me 1000j if i win" that sly bish.. "wait! i don-" she cut me off with "you already agreed" in a sing-song voice. she set the drinks on the table and gave me five.

Cana's P.O.V  

"bow hanyyy mas it iiinn..." she slurred leaning over the table to grab another glass  "20. hey Lucy the room isn't even spinning for me and you can't even speak i think we should stop"she leaned back in her seat and tried to convince me she was fine " mass de tha glasssss...." as she reached for the glass a pair of hands grabbed it and another grabbed her " c'mon Lucy let's get you home" Laxus must have slung her over his shoulder because  she started shouting weird things at him " hey put me doowwwnn.... bolt head!...." oh god.

Lucy's P. O.V 

Gray walked up to me and grabbed a pouch of coins from my side thief!  "my GOOOOLLLLD.... ( if you get that reference then you are amazing) "c'mon Lucy lets go" and then we were on the street. it was freezing! " sparkyyyyyyy" i said pulling on his  gigantic coat "what." he spat rather annoyed "i'm coooold" " not my problem ".

Gray's P.O.V 

"Graaayyyy..." she said while leaning to look in my direction " yeah"  "i'm coold...make it warm..."  ugh "well why are you asking me i'm an ice wizard i'll only make it colder" "i'll love you forever if you do..." WHAT!!!!!!! wait she's drunk.  " well we're nearly at your house now so just wait a little longer" way to ruin the moment! nice going bolt head! 

We had finally gotten to her house and had just about managed to put her in her bed but she just keeps getting up "let's goooooo!...." she slurred as she fell flat on her face. Laxus picked her back up and put her in her bed but she tried to get up again so we.had to hold her down. Eventually both laxus and I had fallen asleep along with lucy.

Lucy's P.O.V
I woke up feeling absolutely horrible. I felt sick and had a terrible head ache  my body felt heavy as if som- wait........ I look to my left, then my right " AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Who the- oh wait nevermind...... WAIT WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!"