Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

Lucy's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since we came back from out trip away, sting and rogue dropping by my house or the guild a few times, bringing cobra with them when ever they can. I don't understand why he is so bubble now, he used to be so cold and rude i wonder what changed him......

*knock* *knock* * knock* i was pulled from my no thoughts when i hear three loud and eagerly fast knocks on the door. Instantly knowing who it was i left my kitchen to go allow the person inside. I open the door and am greeted with three bright smiles " hi Lucy!" My common visitors said in unison. " hey guys" I replied moving out of the doorway to let them in. I breathe in and am met with the stench of smoke and realise after ,running into the kitchen, that I had burnt the toast I was cooking " OH C'MON!" I hear laughter behind me and turn beet red I forgot they were there " here Lucy allow us" said a certain pair of twins.

I sigh and walk to where a poison dragon slayer stood. " hey cobra, how come you're so bubbly now? You never used to be like this." His happy expression faltered slightly but he kept a smile and replied " being locked up gives you a lot of time to think, I realised that I won't get anywhere being rude and cold hearted to everyone " he tapped my shoulder once before walking to the kitchen, " I'm hungry!..." He complained I giggled and followed him in. I was met with the most amazing smell, " so how you boys been?" I asked questionably" " between quests and guild master stuff life is actually pretty boring until we come here of course." Sting stated " well that's nice to hear".

After the boys left I decided to go to the guild and see if there was anything interesting happening there because i was pretty bored.

When I got there everybody was lying on the floor or the tables must have had another drinking contest, they'll be feeling that in to morning I look over to the bar to find Mira asleep as well, strange , she never usually gets involved with that sort of stuff. Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs I see master and MYSTOGAN!?!?! Well that explains why EVERYONE was asleep but I was confused as to why i hadn't fallen asleep the second u walked through the door. " Hey how come i didn't -" " because i cam to check on you" " but how come everyone else is as-" "trust issues" " bu-" " i know" i sighed in defeat realising i wasn't going to get a full explanation. " wait so why are you hear again?" I asked a little confused after our previous discussion " I want to make sure the guild wasn't driving you crazy, Lucy" " uhhh..." I didn't really know what to say. Master chuckled from his seat on the bar " he's worried about you child" he started " I think he likes you" he spoke a bit more quiet put his hand to the side of his mouth in an attempt to not let Mystogan hear him. " I-I do not!" He blushed, well, at least I think he was, I couldn't really tell since he had a mask on and everything. " well, now That I know your okay I'll be on my way " and with that everyone started to wake up as he headed towards the door. By the time gray had reached me you could just see his cap glowing out behind him " who was that" gray asked. still staring at the door, I replied " Mystogan"

" WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay!! So bit on the short side ( at least I thinks so) BUT! I really wanted to get that chapter out hope you liked it!