chapter 16

Mystogan's P.O.V
I awake one morning panicked and covered in sweat, I had a dream of Lucy dying......

I had decided to visit the guild, more to see Lucy than anything else, I'm sat at a table across from Lucy and levy and we are just chatting about life and how everyone is doing when a loud boom comes from outside, standing up quickly I instinctively but cautiously went to check out the noise but before I could get one step away the guild wall exploded and everyone was hit, worried I scrambled to find Lucy.

When I found her, she was crushed beneath one of the wooden beams and covered in blood. I hold my fingers to her wrist, checking for a pulse but find none. I look up to her face only to find that her eyes were glazed over. Tears began streaming down my face and I slowly began to cry, lying over her limp and cold body.......

Relieved that it was just a dream, I get up and prepare myself for the day, worried I head on my way to check on the guild, that dream really put things into perspective.

Life doesn't last forever, and if I truly love Lucy then I need to tell her.
Then I head out to Fairy Tail.

Upon my arrival, I hear loud chattering and don't bother with a sleeping spell, I just walk straight in.
When I do, I notice that I'm not the only one who had wanted to confess something to a certain blonde. Gray, Sting, Rouge and even Cobra and Laxus were all standing round the same table, there was no other explanation to what they were doing other than confessing so I hurriedly ran over there too.

Lucy's P.O.V
It was early, I was tired and I was definitely not expecting to be bombarded with 6 guys, I just wanted a strawberry milkshake.

They were all talking at once and it was making my head spin. It was hard concentrating........

********

"Mrsje"

"Mrjn"

"Mra"

"Mira..."

"MIRA"

"MIRA-JANE!"

Someone lightly hit me round the head with a book pulling me out if my writing daze " hey!"
" Come on Mira, Gray and Natsu are about to have a fight about something Lucy said"

I squeal and run out into the guild hall in search for some shipable moments, what I didn't know was that lucy had ran away and into the library, where I had left my notebook open in the library with pages and pages of stories, things I've fantasized about.

AHHH!!!! Omg omg omg plot twisted ending. Holy smokes guys, what do you think?? Cool or nah? In case you don't understand this is the last chapter because I don't want to drag it out loads and loose the story line which I kida think I did anyway but oh well!
Thank you all for reading and enjoy my story I really appreciate. If you enjoyed this one, I have another one similar to this on the go if you would like to read it!

Thank you guys so much ily all x ♥♥♥