Prologue

The Cemetery had been completely and utterly silent. Not a peep from human, animal or anything supernatural could be heard. The atmosphere had begun to shift and change, a grim fear inducing aura had seemed to set in the air.. A shadow had been cast over the entire cemetery, blocking the moon light from reaching its surface and encasing it in utter darkness. A dark, feminine chuckle had begun to sound throughout the cemetery, a female had begun to materialise from the darkness.. It seemed as if the darkness had created her, as if the darkness was her life force. Slowly her eyes had begun to open, revealing piercing silver eyes which had a glassy look. They were framed by thick dark lashes and dark eyeliner. Her skin was as pale as can be, chalky even, yet as flawless as porcelain. A smile slowly spread upon her darkened lips which had then exposed her fangs. She wore a gothic styled dress, which had chains and a shiny leather corset. Her dress' torn and cut layers reached just above her knees, her legs were as pale as her face and the rest of her skin. Down her bare legs, Her feet were incased in boots which reached her upper calve, these black leather boots had belts and chains adorning them.

She gently raised her hand, turning it over to look at the hand which was chalk white and covered in black fingerless corset styled gloves which reached her elbows. "Well.." Was the first word which escaped her lips, her voice sounding cold and dark. However before she could say anything further, the rustling of leaves and the sound of a twig snapping had caught her attention, her piercing gaze had scanned the area for where the noise had come from. She caught sight of a young female, tilting her head slightly to the right, a grin spread upon her lips, causing her sharp fangs to make an appearance. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" Her voice had continued to sound cold and dark.

The young woman had shrieked, covering her mouth at the sight of the creature like female standing not too far away from her. Fear overwhelmed the female's mind, and adrenaline had surged through her body. She had picked up her book, and begun to run in the opposite direction of the creature-like female.

"And so it begins.." Another grin had spread upon her lips, her lust for death beginning by the second, the thrill of the hunt exciting her.

Her glassy eyes had seemed to turn slightly darker, her form de-materialised into the darkness which she once was.. Seconds later, she materialised before the female who was running, she was too busy looking in the direction the female once was, and bumped right into the creature like female. She kept that sadistic grin upon her lips, baring her fangs as she glared at the young female.

"P-Please don't kill me.. I-i won't tell anyone, i s-swear!" She had begun to stutter, her adrenaline wearing off as she took deep breaths, tears had begun to roll down her cheeks.

"Aww.." The creature like female had said softly, as if she felt for this innocent young woman. "That's so sweet, you promise not to tell anyone?" she raised her hand and gently caressed the females cheek with the back of her ice cold fingers, the female winced but did not dare move."Well.. Then can I ask you for one thing? Just one little thing?" Her voice sounded a little cheery, however maintained its cold and dark tone.

"A-Anything.. I'll give you whatever you want.." Tears streamed down her cheeks as she stood terrified infront of this creature like female.

"What I want darling.. Is your life" She said simply, with a grin. Her pitch black hair had begun to turn white as she grabbed the girl by her throat, slowly applying pressure.. As seconds passed, she tightened her grip. The young woman's eyes widen at her words and she tried to scream but her air supply had been cut off, little by little she was losing more oxygen. She had begun to see black at the edges of her vision, and the creature like female's eyes had begun to turn a dark blue as dark blue runes and tattoo like marks had begun to appear from her shoulder spreading till her hand which then seemed as if she was feeding on the young womans fear. "Mmm.." She sounded as she then brought the female closer, "Goodbye" were her only words as she snapped the Young womans neck, the womans body fell limply to the ground, as she then chuckled softly, her tattoos and runes disappeared. Her eyes returned to their glassy silver hue as she stepped over the females body and begun walking back into the cemetery with a sadistic and satisfied smile upon her lips as she had then simply disappeared into black shadows.