Chapter 14

Jane's POV

This the first time we had a serious conversation. And it felt good, we actually talked. The first I actually talked to someone. It really touched me, my boyfriend became my best friend. That was something I was not prepared for. Actually I was not prepared for all of this to be honset. As I think about everything that has happened, it has all been a blessing. The funny thing is that my life as turned around completely. Soon I will be giving birth to my baby with my fiancee. I will soon have my own family. I promise to myself that I will never let my child or children (ehmmm) suffer like I did. No matter what I will protect, support, and help them. Never will they feel or know the pain of someone abusing them.  Thinking of this lets my sad and dark childhood, and a tear falls down my cheek.

William - Why are you crying?

Jane - I'm just so thankful for you.

W - why?

J - You changed my life and made it 100% better

W - Awwww thank you baby girl. Thank you also.

J - why are you saying thank you babe?

W -  because you taught me love. And you made the happiest man alive.

A/N:

Hey guys. I might end here. Because I feel like this story sucks. I'm really not sure.