Tiz Arrior

Morning came. And with it came the grunts of Edea and Magnolia training. Spear against sword. What a nice sound it made. Luard walked out of the tent and watched them train. "Hey! If I'm not interrupting, breakfast is coming up." Luard said. Edea dropped her weapons and ran over to Luard. "Where?!" She asked excitedly. "Have you been training all night?" Luard asked. Edea and Magnolia nodded their heads. He could see the bags under their eyes. "After we save Tiz. You need some sleep." Luard said. They nodded.
Luard cooked some french toast and made some hot coffee. The girls were back to their old selves in no time. When they left, the imperial soldiers were gone. They infiltrated central command. "Is that Tiz in there?" Luard asked as he stared at the large pod filled with elixirs. "Yeah. He's been asleep for two whole years. We thought he was gone forever." Edea said sadly. "I'll put in the soul stone." Luard volunteered. He ran up the stairs and dropped the stone into the pod. "That should do it." He said. "Now we play the waiting game." Edea said. "Intruders?! Give me a full report!" Sergeant Sapp yelled. "I thought I heard something that sounded like footsteps sir. Somewhere over there, sir." Private Piddler reported. "Come with me!!" Sapp yelled. "No here we can't." Luard said. "I know! Follow me!" Edea said. They followed and found themselves in a room. "Where are we?" Luard asked. "This is my room." Edea said. "I'm the only one with a key. There's no safer place in Eternia!" She added. "A lot more feminine than I expected." Luard said. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Edea asked. Magnolia turned and saw an armory. "Oh, but here's a personal armory. That makes more sense." She said. "And what's that supposed to mean?!" She asked again. "Mrgrgrgr! Everyone just calm down!" She shouted. The noise outside quieted down and soon nothing could be heard. "Sounds like the coast is clear." Just as Edea said that, Sergeant Sapp started yelling again. "An anomaly!? Quick, back to the circulation hub!" He commanded. "All the way back down, sir?" Private Piddler complained. "And who's 'Anna-noma- Lee' sir?" He added. "Shut up!!" Sapp yelled back. They were gone. "We have to hurry!" Magnolia said and she ran off to the secret passage. Luard and Edea followed. As the two crawled out of the passage, they saw Magnolia carrying somebody. "Is that...?" Luard asked and trailed off. "*Yawn* Hmm...?" The person seemed to be alive, and sleeping by the sound of it. He opened his eyes, slowly. He yawned again and was now awake. "Oh. Edea. Good morning?" He said causally. Edea started to tear up. It wasn't a few seconds later that she burst into a huge cry baby. "Waahh! It's Tiz! Tiz is awake!" She cried. Tiz was surprised by his friend's sudden crying fit. "Woah. Edea, isn't this a little over dramatic?" Tiz asked. She cried even more and had trouble speaking. "Don't you see, Tiz!? We thought... We thought... We thought you weren't gonna wake up again!" She cried. Tiz lifted his arm and stroked Edea's hair. "I see. I'm sorry for causing you so much stress." He said sympathetically. "Tiz Arrior? That's you, right?" Luard asked. "Yeah. And you are...?" He asked. "Luard. Luard Dragheart. A pleasure." He said as he bowed. Luard extended his hand and helped Tiz up to his feet and told him what happened.