To Eternia

As Luard and Edea walk through the woods, the pendent began to shine. "Hmm? What's that?" Edea asked. Luard looked down at the pendent. "I'm not sure." He responded. "Hello? Hello? Yew, is that you?" A woman asked. "Angès! You're safe." Edea said. "Edea? Is that you? It is! Umm... Who is this?" She asked. "Luard Dragheart. You helped me sustain my new lifestyle. You may not remember that." He said. "Luard... Dragheart. No, I do remember! You were that boy who had no family and stole food for a living. I remember it like it was yesterday." She said. "Thank you Your Holiness. I am honor that you remember me." He said. "Luard, where is Yew Geneologia? I need to speak with him." She said. Luard was silent. "Sir Yew has been... Killed." Luard explained. Angès gasped and put her hands up to her mouth. "But worry not. I'm coming to save you in his stead." He said. Angès was surprised but collected herself quickly. "I see. He shall be held a proper funnel I assume?" She asked. Luard nodded. "Me and Edea will save you. I swear it." He said and the pendent lost its glow. "Come on Edea. Let's go!" Luard commanded. Edea nodded her head and followed after Luard.

Meanwhile...

"Dark Vestal, Bella!" The Kaiser shouted. "You have failed your mission. How could you not be capable of killing a mere boy?" He scolded. "my apologies, your majesty. please... give me-" "Denied." He cut off the woman. She flinched and stepped back. "Death is a suitable punishment, yes?" Said Anne. "Belay that!" A rough man's voice called. "I shall take the punishment! In Milady's stead!" Said a large centaur creature. "Cu Chùlain. You would take the punishment for your master? Knowing she is a failure?" The Kaiser asked. "Aye! Verily! To give one's life! For his mistress! There is no greater pleasure! Than that!" He shouted. The Kaiser only smiled. "Then you and your mistress will fight, together. You will fight, and fight, and keep fighting your best. Until your best just isn't good enough. You will fight, and if your skills aren't up to the task... You will die, fighting." He said. Bella and Cu nodded and left the room.

Back to the Heroes...

Luard and Edea had just arrived in Eternia. They went to the central healing tower and saw the old astrologer and found they needed to awaken Tiz Arrior. The couple made their way to Eternian Central Command but found Imperial Soldiers. "Don't let anyone pass! Not even a flea!" Said the sergeant. "Yes sir, Sergeant Sapp sir! Uh... Do you got a flea-swatter sir?" Said a private. "One two three... I count about a thousand!" Edea said. "Not very accurate." Luard said. "Point it, there's too many." She said. "Come on, I know a different path. It's a bit of a trek, but it will get us there." Edea said and Luard nodded. On the way, they got into a few fights. A little training here and there never hurt. The stopped a bit. "I'm exhausted! Trekking through these snow drifts... Is tiring." Edea said. "We're almost there though." Luard said. "Look. Let's make camp by the village over there and get some rest." Edea said. Luard rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Fine." He said.