Vs. Bella and Cu Chùlain

The next morning, Luard found Magnolia digging through his bags. "Whatcha doin'?" Luard asked, half asleep. Magnolia turned and saw him. "Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you. I just saw something that caught my eyes. Where did you get this outfit?" Magnolia asked. She held up a black jacket with no zipper and spilt coat tails. "Oh. That. I just found it in my bag one night." He said. "Mind if I put it on?" She asked. Luard just waved her off and gave her the green light. She stripped right there and Luard didn't even flinch. She fit perfectly. It showed off her cleavage very well and showed off her curves. She put her hair up into a bun and kept the magnolia blossom in her hair. "You look sexy." Luard said lazily. Magnolia blushed and looked down at the ground. "Th-thank you." She stuttered. Outside, Edea heard the conversation. "Oh. My. God!" She whispered to herself. When they got their things together, they headed out to Eternia Central Command. The frost cavern was freezing. It was colder on the inside than it was the out. Despite this, they pressed on and made their way through. "Alright! We're almost there!" Edea said. "Thank goodness. I thought I was turning into an icicle." Magnolia said shaking. "I could move closer if you like. Body heat, you know." Luard suggested. "I wouldn't mind." She said and moved closer. "HALT! INTRUDERS!" A voice yelled. Magnolia heard a sharp sound. "Get down!" She yelled as she tackled Luard to the ground. The attackers came out from their hiding spot. "I remember you. From the forest!" Edea said. "And let me guess. This big, four-legged, brute fights for the Empire as well?" She asked. The centaur went up on his hind legs and flailed the front legs. "Aye. Verily. I am! The Crushing Chariot! Cu Chùlain!" He introduced himself. "Turn down the volume, will ya?" Luard asked. "Gah hahaha! Apologies!" He said. "So let me guess. You want to fight? Alright then, I'll take you on." Luard said. "Hey! Don't forget about me!" Edea said as she pulled out her Ise-no kami. "And moi! I'm stronger than I look." Said Magnolia as she grabbed her spear. "Well then. That makes it a three on two." Cu started laughing loudly. "You would boast! About strength in numbers?! What's say you! TO THIS!" He said as he pulled out a bunch of weapons out at the same time. "Woah woah! Where did all those blades come from?" Edea asked. Cu got up again. "Let the game of war! COMMENCE!" He shouted and charged. "FUS ROW DA!!" Luard shouted and pushed Cu backwards. Magnolia and Edea were about to strike, but Bella put up a Frost Wall and knocked them both back. "That Frost Wall can only block physical attacks, not magic attacks." Luard said as he cast a new dragon spell. "Dragon's rage: Frightful Roar!" Luard casted and blew the wall away. "Hit him now!" Luard commanded. Magnolia and Edea hit Cu hard. He was wounded. "Frost: Arrow!" Bella said and shot three arrows at us. Luard had learned more than just a dragon shout though. "Vanishing Dragon: Albion!" He said and reflected the arrows back at them. "Welish Dragon: BOOST!" He shouted and doubled his allies power. "Woah! This is powerful. She attacked and took out Cu in one shot. "Milady Bella. I'm sorry. Find a stronger. More worthy. Servant." He said with his dying breath. Bella started crying. "Cu, there is no stronger than you." She said. She looked Luard angrily. "I will kill you! K I L L Y OU A L L!" She yelled and started laughing hysterically. While she was laughing, Luard stabbed her from behind. "Sorry. I have a duty to complete. Look on the bright side, you can be with him all you want now." Silently, Bella whispered, "thank you..." And closed her eyes. Luard removed his sword from her chest and splashed the blood on the ground. "What kind of powers were those? I never felt so powerful." Edea asked. "Dragon magic. I can harness the power of dragons and give various effects to allies." Luard explained. "It's the job command of my asterisk, the Dragon Wizard." He added. Magnolia was amazed and didn't know about asterisks. "Where did you get it?" She asked. "I didn't. I made it." He said. "How?" Edea asked next. "My great grandfather." He said. "He was very perverted." Luard added. "Come on. Let's rest here for the night. That fight took longer than I wanted it." Luard said and pitched the tent.