Chapter two

"Convince me."

Once those fatal word left my lips, Loki growled, the vibrations passing through me due to our proximity.

He grabbed my waist with one hand and used the other to protect my head from the force of his pushing us against the wall. I could feel every contour of his body pressed flush against mine.
I'd be lying if it didn't feel amazing.

"Now, darling," he drawled out in a gravely voice, "I am going to tease you. You can keep quiet and be a good girl, and I will make this slow and pleasurable for you. Or, you can make wanton moans. Do that, and I will ensure you will not walk comfortably for a week. Do we have a deal?" He grinned devilishly at me.

Feeling a sudden rush at his 'threat', I nodded quickly.

He smiled. "Good."

Keeping eye-contact, he began to slowly stroke my waist, then moved his head towards my shoulder, allowing his teeth to graze it, but never making enough contact to be satisfying. I wanted to moan in displeasure, until he leaned in so that his lips brushed my ear with every word he spoke.

"Are my intentions not pleasing to you?"

I could sense the slight hit to his pride, and felt powerful while saying, "Actually, I'm rather disappointed. I would've thought a God would be able to excite me."

I heard him grind his teeth. "You will regret that, girl."

He began to bite and suck on my earlobe, while his hands groped my ass. My back arched at his onslaught of pleasure, pressing me closer against him, but I wouldn't let a sound out of my mouth.
Sensing my resilience, he took a step back and gave an annoyed half-laugh. "Perhaps it is that you know not of pleasure. After all, you do not appear to be very experienced."

My blood boiled at his insult of my femininity, and I had the urge to prove him wrong.

I grabbed the front of his shirt, "Listen to me, puta. It's my turn now - and you're gonna like it."

He huffed in disbelief, and I pushed him so that he fell onto the floor.
I took my time slowly crawling on top of him so that I was straddling him, allowing my checkered pyjama shorts to rise high enough to count as underwear.
His eyes hungrily flicked over my legs then snapped up to meet mine, and I grinned at catching him checking me out.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

"Not particularly," he scoffed.
In response I ground my hips against his and rotated them slightly. I felt him harden under me and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Maybe slightly," he admitted, now allowing the lust to fill his eyes.

I sucked and bit his neck, slowly scraping my nails down his toned back, while he moaned in unabashed pleasure, gripping my hips so that they never left his.

I'd never felt so hot, as if a thousand suns were burning me out from within. My stomach was coiled in anticipation for what could happen, and my heart beat wildly every time Loki made a sound or movement.

Then came the words I'd never expected to hear.

"Lady Caroline - stop."