VIII.

Sooooo. There are probably a shit ton of errors in this chapter... But its 1:11 AM. Soooo forgive me. I had done my best and I shall return to clean it up when I'm well rested again. Until then... Enjoy! ❤
-JelloGelatin

"EMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Shit." I groaned as I messed up on my homunculus.

"WHERE'S JACOB!?!"

I heard a glass shatter and gritted my teeth as more chaos shook the house from the floor below.

What on earth could they possibly be fighting over now?

Another dish shattered from downstairs and my concentration was beyond repairing.

Why are they breaking so many things?

I growled and slammed open the door before marching down the stairs.

I had an hour of free time until my date with Jacob and I really didn't feel like using this time to scream.

Once I entered the kitchen my eyes grew larger than the shattered mess before me.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU ALL DOING!?!"

"Well...Jacob said-"

Emma covered Olive's mouth and flashed me a wry grin. "Nothing. Jacob said nothing."

"Jacob saying nothing doesn't explain why this place looks the way it does." I snapped.

"What are you gonna do, Enoch? Rip one of our hearts out and make another freak?"

My brows knitted together at her insult. "I wouldn't do that to someone who's already a freak, Emma." her eyes darkened at that.

"Oh yeah? Well you know what-"

Olive covered her mouth. "Um. We'll clean this place up. Don't worry Enoch." she reddened as Emma fought against her.

"Yea? You better before Ms. Peregrine gets back."

"Yes. Yes. Once you leave we'll get right to work." she smiled awkwardly.

My eyes left hers and locked with Emma's for a brief moment.

I've always silently hated her. The feelings were mutual. I was 110% sure.

Her eyes squinted and I walked away without another word.

Oh wait- that's a lie.

I called her a bitch and smashed another plate on the floor AND THEN I left the kitchen.

But you see, as soon as I left the kitchen,
Emma came racing after me-

"And that's why I'm covered in broken glass and burning hot spaghetti." I grimaced at my boyfriend as he stared at me with pure horror in his eyes.

"Enoch...why would you call her a bitch?"

"She called me a freak!"

"Yeah but calling her a bitch wasn't nice."

"So you're defending her?"

"No! I'm just-"

"Because right now I'm really feeling like you're seeing me as the criminal."

"Enoch, no one sees you as the criminal-"

(A/N: