Chapter Four: New Beginnings

(Lilliana's POV)

I couldn't stop the urge to spew up anymore energon than I already had these past seven months. Being pregnant was definitely not easy. Opi was still pissed off at Bee but he tried his best to be supportive. Bee on the other hand was always there. He held my hair back whenever I needed to barf, help me stand whenever I needed to get on my feet. He even made my meals. I never knew a Cybertronian could be such a great cook. 

Ratchet said that I had to have my sparkling while I was in my Cybertronian form. He also said that I could go in labor any day now. To my luck. that day was today.

"BEE! IT'S TIME!" I yelled. Bumblebee came running into the room as fast as he could. We were both in our Cybertron forms so he was faster than I thought he would be. I felt myself being placed on a cold metal table. I tried to keep my eyes open as Ratchet took a few parts out of me that held the fragile sparkling. All I could really feel was pain. Pain was everywhere throughout my body.

"OW, GET THEM OUT! NOW!" I screamed, pushing as hard as I could. Bumblebee held my servo as tight as he could. He was practically lucky to be alive after what he and Optimus had gotten into.

FLASHBACK:

"Bumblebee! You're a dead much!"
Optimus yelled from across the base.

"Sir please, just let me explain! I love Lilliana, as much as you do. Maybe more but that's not the point. I'm sorry I had to break your promise. I didn't want o hurt her. I didn't expect this to happen, it ju--" Optimus held out one of his cannons, stopping Bee from talking anymore.

"You completely disobeyed my orders. You got my little girl pregnant. You put her through thisb misery. Damn you Bumblebee! We are still in the looks of war and you put your family in danger." He yelled.

"Boys, stop fighting. Opi, its not Bee's fault. Its mine. If I knew about his promise to you, I would have been able to wait till the war was over. Don't be mad at Bumblebee, be mad at me." Lilliana stated with sorrow in her eyes. Bee felt this sorrow through the bond and went to hug her, but Optimus, still pointing his cannon at Bee, pulled the trigger before he could reach her. Luckily, the blast was in Bee's shoulder.