Chapter Eight: COLLEGE!!!!!!

(Sam's POV)

So may boxes to move, so little time to do so. College is a big step. Hopefully now I can be a normal kid without having to deal with the Autobots or the Decepticons. Of course that would be hard because Lila is an Autobot. 

Bee came to help me move to college. I could tell he was desperate to go with me but freshmen aren't allowed to have cars. I got to break it to him sooner or later. I mean he has Lilliana and Optimus. I haven't seen or talked to my sister since the end of the battle in Mission City. I did hear about the battle in Shanghai, China. Guess we were wrong about the Decepticons leaving Earth.

"Come on let's go, all hands on deck. Frankie, Mojo out. Come on we have a lot of work to do." Dad yelled, carrying boxes out to the car.

"Why are you so eager to get rid of me?" I asked.

"Well once we drop you off, your mother and I are going on a trip to France. Plus I have something new for your room and it rhymes with home theater." He joked. I shook my head. I walked back inside to find my mom crying and hold my baby shoes.

"Look what I found. It's your little baby booties!" She sniffed.

"Awe ma.." She pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my little baby booty boy you can't go." She sobbed. I saw my dad walk in and stare at us.

"You see dad, this is how you're supposed to react when your son leaves the nest." I joked in a serious way.

"Yeah I feel terrible for you buddy. College man. Sorry." He walked out with more boxes.

"You have to come home, every holiday, and not just big ones. You have to come home for Halloween." She said.

"No, I can't come home on Halloween mom." I said. I felt terrible for her.

"Then we'll come to you." She said crying.

"No we're not going anywhere." Dad said. I looked at him with the look that said 'you're not helping'.

"You can't mom." I said.

"We'll dress up, we'll get costumes and go party." She was bawling. I felt pretty bad. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. I figured it was Mikaela. I opened it and smiled. It was Lila, Ben and two teenage looking kids. The girl teen came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged back even though I didn't know who she was.

"Scarlet, he doesn't know yet." Lila said.

"Oh, sorry." She said, letting go of me.

"Don't know what Lila?" I asked concerned. She looked at Ben, then to me, then to the two behind her, then back to Ben and finally to me before she sighed.

"These two behind me are our children. You are an uncle, Sam." She said happily. I smirked and looked at Ben.

"Let me guess, you adopted two seventeen year old's." I said crossing my arms. Ben and the kid behind him laughed.

"Ha ha Sam, very funny. They are our biological kids." Lila said. The girl behind her nodded her head and smiled.

"Lila, there's no possible way. It's only been four years since the battle in Mission city. You've only known Ben for almost five. These kids look like they're seventeen." I explained in perfect sense. 

"Sam, you have to remember that I'm not fully human. Cybertronian bloodline here! Plus, Cybertronian Sparklings grow six times faster than human babies do. So technically, they are still three years of age in human years but for Cybertronian's, they'd be eighteen." She explained.