Chapter Twenty: Meltdown (Short Chapter)

(Bee's POV)

I heard Sam's and Lilliana's name being yelled for. I drove as fast as I could back toward their direction. I feared something had gone terribly wrong. Sadly, I was right.

Everyone was in a panic. The whole area was torn apart. Then my optics grew wide at the scenery in front of me.

"FUCKING DO SOMETHING!" Mikaela yelled. I watched as Lennox did compressions on Sam as Mikaela was holding a body tightly in her arms. I moved closer to her only to realize, it was Lilliana.

I felt my spark break into a million tiny pieces. I Completely fell to my knees and let tears run down my  faceplate.  I was in total regret and sadness. I felt nothing but pain. I couldn't feel anymore emotions from Lilliana. I felt cold. I felt lonely. I didn't know what else to do but cry. 

I activated my holoform and slowly walked over to Mikaela. She looked up to me with tears and started to cry more.

"I am so sorry Bee." She sadly said.

All I did was whirl in pain and regret. I placed Lilliana's body in my lap and started to talk to her.

"Lilliana. Please come back to me my sweet flower. I need you here with me baby. Please don't leave me. I can't live without you. You've shown me what it's like to be human. To love for another species. To care for such creatures as your own even if you are part Cybertronian. My love for you is strong. So please come back to me Lilliana. You promised to marry me and you can't break that promise. Please. I love you."

I waited for her eyes to open but no sudden movement came from her ice cold and lightly pale body. I cried into her chest knowing that she wasn't coming back to me.

I heard a loud gasp come from Sam as he magically woke up. He looked into Mikaela's eyes and muttered something before looking at me. His eyes widened as they laid upon Lilliana's body that stayed still in my arms. He started to cry. I gave him a sad nod and returned my gaze to Optimus to let Sam know that he had to bring him back, for Lilliana.  Sam nodded, picked up the matrix and climbed onto Optimus where he stabbed the Matrix into his chest. optimus jolted and came back online.

"Boy you returned for me." Optimus said.

"A living prime, whoa look, I don't believe it!" Jetfire stated. I just looked at Prime with hatred in my eyes. He looked at me then looked at the body I was holding and fell backwards a little.

(Optimus Prime's POV)

I looked at my daughter's pale body and nearly felt the urge to cry. I crawled over towards Bee's holoform and stroked my daughter's hair.

"Oh my sweet Lilliana!" I sadly said. I took the matirx out of my chest and went to put it near hers until a blast in the air caught my attention.

The Fallen appeared out of no where and stole the matrix out of my servo.

"My Matrix!" He whispered so greedily. He then pushed me down with his PEDs and took off flyer towards the pyrimad that covered the machine.

"He's gonna turn on the machine! You gotta stop him get up! OPTIMUS!" Sam yelled my name. I looked at him with worry. "For Lila!" He said. I nodded and tried my best to get to my PEDs but ended up failing again and again.

"Optimus, take my parts, and you will have a power, you've never known, fulfill your destiny!" Jetfire said before pulling his own spark out of his chest.

"Jolt electrify, take Jetfire's armor!" Ratchet ordered.

I felt stronger than ever as Jetfire's parts were connecting to my body. I finally stood up and loaded my guns.

"Let's roll!" I yelled before taking off to fight the Fallen.

--------------------------

(Bee's POV)

It was a little after an hour when Optimus came back with the Matrix. He carefully placed the Matrix near Lilliana's chest and left it hovering upon her body. A blue mist formed around her body but nothing else happened. I had lost hope that I would ever see the love of my life ever again.
The twins found us after the machine was destroyed. I held onto my newborn baby girl as the Twins realized that their mother was near full death. Starfire cried against her brothers shoulder and Rumble had the saddest look in his eyes and on his face. He looked at me and I knew he was trying to hold back the tears.

I gave him a nod telling him it was okay to cry. He started sobbing into his sisters shoulders after I gave him the okay. I felt so terrible for our babies. Poor little Shadow Star won't be able to meet her mother. Well, let's hope she would be able to one day.

And that day would be too far away for comfort.

//END OF THIS BOOK!//