Chapter Twelve: NOT AGAIN!!!!!

//WARNING!!! song contains sexual language, I only like it because it has a great beat. If you are younger than 18, and yes i am, being fourteen isn't the greatest thing. anyways. Is you are under the age of 18, I highly recommend you listen to this with ear bud, or just don't listen to it at all!!!!!//

(Sam's POV)

I saw the brokenness inside Lila. She has been sitting in Ben's arms ever since we arrived to a remote village. I walked over to Mikaela and hugged her lightly. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to seem weak. I had to stay strong for myself and Lila.

"There's nothing you could've done." She said hugging me back. I knew she was right. I wasn't like my sister. I couldn't transform into a supper advanced robot or anything. 

"I know." I whispered letting go of her and walking towards Ben and Lila. "Bee, I understand if you hate me." He sighed at my comment.

"Young fellow, you, Lilliana, and my sparklings are the ones I care about most in this world. If you ever need me, I won't be far away." He said. 

"He's dead because of me. He tried to protect us and now he's dead." I blamed myself for all this. 

"There are just some things you just can't change. His sacrifice for us, would not have been in vein, hallelujah!" 

"I'm going to make this right and turn myself in." I said already losing hope.

"We, we've got to stick together." Bee said before turning back into a car. Lila immediately leaned against Bee's hood. She was still feeling pain throughout her stomach. No one knew why. I don't even think Bee knew about the pains she was having. I'll just leave that for her to tell him.

"You're not going to do that." Mikaela and Lila said at the same time. I looked at both of them and crossed my arms.

"Yes, I am." Lila looked at me with disappointment. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly but very gently because of her pains. "I'm so sorry about Optimus, Lila. I know how much he meant to you." She buried her face into my chest and started to bawl. I felt really bad at that point.

"It's not your fault Sam." She said soothingly. 

"Everything we've worked for, will be wiped out, in one day." Bee radioed.

"Better start getting on it then, don't you think?" Rumble asked. I forgot that they were here. They're always so quiet. 

"I agree, I mean we can't just sit back and watch as Earth becomes a slave planet. I sure as hell don't want to be working for the Decpeticons my whole life." StarFire pointed out.

"Me either." Rumble replied. I instantly had a clear thought.

"You two." I said looking toward the Terror Twins.

"Huh?" they both said.

Hey you know the gliphs? These, the symbol that have been rattling through my head?" I asked showing them the symbol that was imprinted into my arm.

"Whoa, that's, that's old school yo. That's like, Cybertronian." Skids said. 

"That's some serious shit right there man." Mudflap added.

"Well they gotta mean something, like a message, or like, like a map, a map to an energon source. Can you read this?" I asked showing them the symbol again.

"Read? uh, no we, we don't do much reading." They said.

"Well then we need to find someone who can. Bee, Lila, can you guys read this?" I showed Lila and Bee the symbol. Bee shook his head, but Lila didn't answer.