Chapter Fifteen: EGYPT?!?

(Lilliana's POV)

I woke up to the sound of Sam's voice. Opening my eyes, I could see Bee staring straight at me with worry. I smiled and brought his face down to mine and kissed his mouth piece. He whirled.

"Get a room!" Sam yelled righbin my ear. Bee covered his processors.

"Ears Sam. I'm still human like. Don't have to be so damn loud." I complained. He rolled his eyes. As did I. Bee held his servo out for me to climb on. I didn't hesitate to do so. He brought me up to his shoulder which I gladly sat upon.

"SAM?!" I heard a female voice scream. That could've been either Mikaela or scarlet but since they called for Sam, I figured it was Mikaela.

"WHERE ARE WE? HELLO?!" Sam screamed back out toward the open deserts of where ever we were.

"HEY YEAH!" I saw Simmons waving his hands up in the air at us. I waved back. He told us to come his way. I nodded and told Bee to go to Simmons. Bee picked Sam up and walked over to where Simmons was.

"HEY, I THINK WE'RE IN VEGAS!" Leo said. What a dumbass. This couldn't possibly be Vegas.

Bee sat me and Sam next to Simmons and I looked back to see the Terror Twins with my children. Rumble and Starfire ran up to me and tackled me with a hug. I nearly fell backwards. Starfire turned back to look at Bee. I watched as she and Rumble transform next to him. They also tackled him with a hug.

"Someone could've got hurt. You're just lucky that I didn't get hurt. People could have been killed!" Simmons yelled at Jetfire. I wanted to punch him so badly. This guy just never shuts the frag up!

"Oh shut up. I told you I was activating a ground bridge. Its the fastest way to travel to Egypt." Jetfire snapped. Wait, did he just say Egypt?!

"What? What do you tell us? You didn't tell us anything! You didn't tell us anything, so why are we in Egypt?" Sam shouted.

"Don't get snippy with me fleshling!" Jetfire snapped.

"Okay just tell us why we are in Egypt. Please." I asked politely. Jetfire nodded.

"Our kind have been on this planets millenions ago. The first Primes created a machine that harvest energon. By destroying suns." He explained.

"Destroy suns?" Sam asked.

"You mean blow them up" Leo added.

"Obviously Leo." I commented. Sam smirked at my tone.

"The only way to power the machine was to use the key, also known as the Matrix of Leadership. The Fallen despised your species, and he wanted to destroy you hyr turning on that machine. To power it he needed a key called the Matrix of Leadership. The fallen was stronger than his brothers, so that had no choice but to steal and hide it from him. Somewhere hurried in this dessert, that machine still stands." Jetfire explained.

"How do we stop him?" Sam questioned.

"Only a Prime can defeat the Fallen." He said looking into the sky.

"Optimus Prime?" I asked nearly shedding tears from my eyes. Jetfire looked at me in surprise.

"So you've met a Prime? You must have met a great descendant. Is he alive, here on this planet?" Jetfire asked hoping we had the right answer.

"He sacrificed himself to save Sam and myself. I wathd my own father be stabbed through his spark." Jetfire looked at me with widened optics.

"So he's dead. I'm sorry for your loss princess. Without a Prime, your world is fine for." He said. I eyed him. Why is everyone calling me princess?

"So the energy that can power the machine, do you think we could somehow you use that energy to save Optimus and bring him back to life?" Sam asked. Wow never thought he was that smart. Good think brother.

"It was never designed for such purpose but it has an energy like no other." Jetfire replied. I was getting hopeful at this point.

"So how do you get us to the Matrix before the Decepticons get to me?" Sam asked.

"Follow your mind, your map, your symbols. When the dawn alights the daggers tip, the three kings will revealghe door way. Fine the doorway. Go now. That was my mission, and now its yours. Go now go. Before the Decepticons find me and find you." Hetfire ordered. We all went into a different direction. Before we left I turns back to Jetfire who was looking at me.

"Thank you Jetfire. For everything." Ivthanked the old mech. He nodded.

"Anything for a Primes daughter. I hope you van save your father, in time. Good luck Princess Lilliana!" He waved me off. I nodded and sat in the drivers seat of Bee. Simmons sat in the passengers, with Sam, Mikaela and Leo in the back. I turned back to look at Sam.

"We have to find that Matrix, Samuel. Its our only hope." I said determined to get Opi back.

"We will find it. I promise you Lila." Sam said. He took my hand in his and held it as tight as he could. He might not be blood related but he was still my brother.

I smiled and turned back to face the steering wheel. I hugged it with my life. Bee shook a little. I giggled. Just then, bee came through he radio.

"Let's get Boss Bot back!" I laughed at his comment.

"Let's go!"

//And they were off on their mission to find the Matrix. The end! Hahaha jk jk.//XOXO-kaylee