Chapter Nine: Sorry Arcee (XD)

(Lilliana's POV)

We got back to base in less than three hours or so. Bee and the twins went off to go recharge for the night. Optimus com-linked me earlier telling me that he had a meeting with the General.

I transformed into my human self and walked up the steep steps to the control station of the base where Will was standing, trying to get the web cam to work. I watched my dad roll into the base but stop and transform into hit robot self in front of the station. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hello my dear child. How was it at Sam's?" He asked me. I placed my finger against my lips in order to stop him from blowing my cover to scare Will. I gave him the thumbs up telling him it went great. He nodded and laughed a little.

"Yes, I got it." Will said. well looks like he finally got the damn thing to work. Now was my chance to make him piss himself.

"HEY WILL!" I shouted. I made him jump back like a little girl. Mission accomplished.

"LILA! What the hell kid. You scared the shit out of me." He complained.

"Wouldn't be the first time now would it?" I asked playfully. He said and started to mess with me by messing my hair up and picking me up by my waist before looking at Optimus. "Will! Put. Me. Down!" I demanded.

"If you say so!" He said, before letting go of me. I fell onto a hand that was very familiar. I looked at my father and narrowed my eyes.

"You two planned this didn't you!" Optimus just shrugged and I heard Will and Epps start laughing their asses off like this was a game to them. They're just lucky I didn't hit the ground and break something otherwise Ratchet would have been on their asses.

An hour later Bee and the twins came out of the room. I wondered why they came out so early. Probably couldn't really sleep. Oh well. I caught Arcee glancing over at Bee. Oh hell no. I walked over to Bee and kissed him. I peeked over to see an almost crying Arcee. I didn't break the kiss though.

"Ew mom. Get a room!" The twins said at the same time. They said it pretty loud too. I knew Arcee heard them because she gasped like a little girl that was getting a candy bar. 

"Sparklings?" She yelled. Now she was crying. I just looked at her. Bee rolled his eyes and held me close. I kinda thought it was funny the way he did that. 

"Arcee, calm yourself before you overheat." Mom said. 

"How am I supposed to calm down about this? I came with you to be with Bumblebee again and create a family with him. Now I see he's moved on. Well that's not easy for me to do Elita!" Everyone watched them. I watched as Optimus shook his head at her comment. He glanced at me and slightly smiled. I had this feeling like he was hiding something from me, but I couldn't tell what it was.

"Stop this non-sense. You need to move on. He's happy now. Leave them at peace." Chromia said.

"This just isn't fair." She stormed out of the base. I kinda felt bad for taking Bee away from her. Although, Chromia was right. She needed to move on. Bee has a family now. There was nothing that could possibly change that. I hope. What if Bee broke our bond and went back to her though. What if he still loved her? Was he going to leave his family to make a new one with Arcee? So many theories worried me. I just hope this doesn't change anything.

//Short chapter, I know, but some of you wanted Arcee's reaction out of this. Well where ya go. I may do one more chapter for the night for ya'll. You're about to hear something that will blow your minds. It may have to deal with Arcee and Lilliana. Be ready my young Sparklings.!//XOXO- kaylee