chapter eighteen: battle (part 1) (Plus a little special something)

(Lilliana's Pov)

Anger filled my spark as he flew over us, shooting continuously. One of the blasts hit Bumblebee in the foot. He started to just up and down holding his foot in his servo. Immediately I turned into my Cybertronian form and activated my flight gear.

I met up with Starscream about fifty feet high in mid air. He smirk at me while I just had the nastiest look of anger and rage.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? The little hybrid pest wants to play. Well, this will be the end of you. Fleshling insect!" He remarked. I smirked and evil smirk and shot at his flight gear which of course'made him go haywire. He took off in the other direction uncontrollably.

"Sorry tinhead but before I have to die, I have my father to save. Plus, that's what you get for shooting at my sparkmate. Dumbass fragger!" I yelled.

I caught Sam and Mikaela running in the direction of the soldiers with Bee right behind them in the corner of my eye. I gracefully glided down beside Bumblebee and turned into my blue 2007 Ford Mustang. Bee honked his horn once and I honked mine twice as we stopped for Sam amd Mikaela to catch their breathe. I turned back to my human form.

"Look Bee, if I don't make it out of this, I just want you to know that I will always love you. You and our babies." I started. Bee didn't let me finish.

"Hey, don't think like that okay! We're gonna survive this okay! I love you." I nodded then turned to Sam and Mikaela.

"Alright, let's get to those soldiers." Sam nodded. He took Mikaela's hand in his and started running.I was about to go after them until Ben grabbed my arm.

"Hey, hold up." He said smiling.

"What is it?" I asked.

Out of no where Bee pulled out a small box and got down on one knee. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"Before we got news that Sam was in danger, I asked ratchet about human relationships and how they worked. He got to a part about this event called , marriage. So I looked it up and found some information and realized that it was time id test this new theory out." He opened the box that showed a large ring with multiple diamonds that surrounded the larger diamond in the center of the ring. I gasped. "Lilliana Witwicky-Prime, will you do the honors of legally becoming my wife?"

I got so excited that I didn't say anything. All I did was jump into his arms and start to cry.

"Haha. Lilliana, its gonna sound kinda rude and rushful of me but I still need and answer." I looked into his eyes and kissed his lips.

"Yes!" I excitingly answered. Bee smiled and slid the ring on my ring finger. After he did so, he picked me up and allowed me to wrap my legs around him before spinnimg me around.

But then the thought came to mind. I'm still destined to die tonight. Shit!

//// well damn! Next chapter coming soon//- kaylee